Ratings for Dr. Riffat Rahman

as a FTM, i was concerned about every little sneeze, cough, rash etc, i was emotional & had lots of questions & dr. rahman has NEVER made me feel like anything i did or said was inappropriate or wrong. aside from taking great care of my daughter, her comfort & reassurance takes care of me! i have called the office on one or two occasions for an 'urgent' appoint & am always accommodated. dr. rahman is a fabulous physician & i feel very grateful to have her for my daughter.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

LOVE LOVE her!! . She is so gentle and take all the time you need! She will even book an appt. without your child should you need to discuss things. usually we can get in same day if needed... wait times in office are short (15mins) on average ... she does work at the hospital on certain weeks, so that is annoying if you want to see her ... I am really greatful to have her for my 4 little ones!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Truly a wonderful doctor, very caring and compassionate. Dr. Rahman is great with kids, my 2 girls just love her! The new girl at the front desk is great, always so helpful. Always gets us in to see the doctor when needed. Can't say enough good things about the office.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Love Dr. Rahman! Was so lucky to have her with my daughter and now she's doing a fantastic job with my son as well. She takes time to listen and answers all your questions. What I love the most is we can always get a same day appointment when my children are sick. The wait times are not bad at her office but when she works out of Met hospital, it's hit or miss. Shirley was the previous nurse at her office but she retired. The young girl that replaced her is not the best, think maybe she is shy...

Submitted September 4, 2015

I love her! She is truly awesome. I switched to her after dealing with a terrible family physician. shes very very sweet, and gentle, and my daughter loves her. My daughter is very shy of strangers, but took to her right away, it made me happy. Never an unenjoyable visit

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Rahman is truly a gifted Paediatrician. She is patient with uncooperative children, courteous and respectful of hysterical or overprotective parents, and wise and insightful with regard to childhood illness. Her right-hand-woman, Shirley, is also a gem. She is assertive, organized and promptly gets us in every time. Dr. Rahman is not caught up in having the largest practice or the latest technology, but rather in making a positive difference in the life of a child. Dr. Rahman, together with Shirley, are a definate asset to the City of Windsor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Rahman is fantastic. She's a very soft spoken, gentle physician. We've been sending all 3 of our children to her for a couple of years ago. She respects the opinion of us and has offered us some great advice. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Rahman is great. Kind lady, very sweet and soft spoken. She takes us fairly quick, wait time is only about 5-10 min. and the nurse/secretary is very nice as well. I am pleased with Dr. Rahman as my children's pediatrician :)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

very nice and kind!My Daughter lkie her so much and she help us a lot!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr Riffat is pediatritian of my three kids. She is amazing and wonderful. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010