Dr. Riffat Rahman

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Riffat Rahman

Truly a wonderful doctor, very caring and compassionate. Dr. Rahman is great with kids, my 2 girls just love her! The new girl at the front desk is great, always so helpful. Always gets us in to see the doctor when needed. Can't say enough good things about the office.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Love Dr. Rahman! Was so lucky to have her with my daughter and now she's doing a fantastic job with my son as well. She takes time to listen and answers all your questions. What I love the most is we can always get a same day appointment when my children are sick. The wait times are not bad at her office but when she works out of Met hospital, it's hit or miss. Shirley was the previous nurse at her office but she retired. The young girl that replaced her is not the best, think maybe she is shy...

Submitted September 4, 2015

I love her! She is truly awesome. I switched to her after dealing with a terrible family physician. shes very very sweet, and gentle, and my daughter loves her. My daughter is very shy of strangers, but took to her right away, it made me happy. Never an unenjoyable visit

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Rahman is truly a gifted Paediatrician. She is patient with uncooperative children, courteous and respectful of hysterical or overprotective parents, and wise and insightful with regard to childhood illness. Her right-hand-woman, Shirley, is also a gem. She is assertive, organized and promptly gets us in every time. Dr. Rahman is not caught up in having the largest practice or the latest technology, but rather in making a positive difference in the life of a child. Dr. Rahman, together with Shirley, are a definate asset to the City of Windsor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Rahman is fantastic. She's a very soft spoken, gentle physician. We've been sending all 3 of our children to her for a couple of years ago. She respects the opinion of us and has offered us some great advice. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Rahman is great. Kind lady, very sweet and soft spoken. She takes us fairly quick, wait time is only about 5-10 min. and the nurse/secretary is very nice as well. I am pleased with Dr. Rahman as my children's pediatrician :)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

very nice and kind!My Daughter lkie her so much and she help us a lot!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr Riffat is pediatritian of my three kids. She is amazing and wonderful. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Both of my children see Dr Rahman and shes an excellent dr...My kids really like her and her recepionist is amazing, if my kids are sick or i need to see her she always accomodated me ALL the time. 1 time my daughter was very sick and starting to get dehydrated i called the office at 9am and got me in at 10 and by noon she was admitted to the hospital by passing the ER department!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Dr. Rahman is amazing. My son had some health issues from birth to about 18 mos old and Dr. Rahman was bang-on with diagnoses and treatment. Shirley her receptionist is the best. She seems to know when we need to get in right away and always makes room. Wonderful experiences with Dr. Rahman and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Riffat Rahman's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Truly a wonderful doctor, very caring and compassionate. Dr. Rahman is great with kids, my 2 girls just love her! The new girl at the front desk is great, alw..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Rahman! Was so lucky to have her with my daughter and now she's doing a fantastic job with my son as well. She takes time to listen and answers all you..."

September 4, 2015