Ratings for Dr. Michael Copeman

Dr Copeman takes time and care in what is an otherwise terrible time. His knowledge is formidable and I can't thank him highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

A highly knowledgable and caring oncologist. Allowed me to feel a part of the decision making. Can't recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Copeman was the third oncologist I consulted and by far the best. Whilst the others had taken a limited, extremely narrow approach to treatment, Dr. Copeman took a thorough, pragmatic approach to researching the best available treatment, which happened to be available in the US only. He seeks to go beyond the limits of oncology in Australia and find the best, most innovative treatments worldwide. He was also highly personable and explained everything in a clear, simple way whilst retaining a high level of empathy with my situation, much unlike my prior oncologists. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

A wonderful and extremely knowledgable doctor, who is always giving of his time. I feel blessed to be under his care and also the highly dedicated staff at Manly hospital.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

It is important to trust your doctor. We trusted Dr Copeman and unfortunately he betrayed this trust.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR WITH A KNOWLEDGE SECOND TO NONE I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT I AM UNDER HIS CARE AT MANLY HOSPITAL

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I found Dr Copeman enormously knowledgeable and helpful. He went over all my possible options and found the best solution for my circumstances. I have had a second opinion and done research on-line and am very pleased with the choices we have made. He was even happy to answer some questions I had when passing through on his day off.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011