Ratings for Dr. Carlos K. Menendez

He just delivered my baby and was my doctor the whole time. He did a wonderful job for the delivery..yes he does seem really busy for doctor visits but if I had questions was willing to listen.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I was assigned to him as my OB. Hes not even an OB! He measured my stomach, but never checked the position of the baby. Never any breast exams to check on the milk ducts. Worst of all I was diagnosed with Placenta Previa and he tells me to "drink water". Needless to say I switched OB's asap!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Menendez was a good doctor until he was made cheif of staff at his facility. Now, he doesn't take time to listen to, or answer questions. It often takes him more than 24 hours to return calls about health concerns. It usually takes weeks for him to submit needed information fpr medicines needing prior authorization. When you try to tell him things you've tried, or tell him what medications work, or don't work for you, he doesn't listen. It takes days, sometimes longer to get in to see him and it just isn't worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr. Carlos K. Menendez's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental