Ratings for Dr. Karen P. Robinson

Love this office and staff, had an emergency they took me that day she used her lunch hour to treat me. They are very funny caring and best of all my toothe was out before I could blink! Painless and amazing they are!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth extracted. I have nerve damage and Dr Robinson made a hole from where my tooth was into my sinus. I also have pieces of my gums hanging in the back of my mouth food gets caught in it all the time. I have also had to seek medical attention for severe jaw pain. The jaw pain is ongoing and i have dealt with this for 3 year now and has no sign of getting better. Ask around her online reputation doesn't match the people on the street.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I went to Dr. Robinson to get a skin tag removed from my lower lip. It had been causing me pain for months but I had put off getting it removed because I was afraid of the procedure. I shouldn't have worried though because it was painless and Dr. Karen and her assistant were so funny that they had my sister and I cracking up. Dr. Robinson also listens to her patients. I require more Novocaine than most people but a lot of dentists don't bother listening to me and don't give me extra until they've started the procedure and I've showed that I'm in horrible pain. Dr. Robinson gave me extra Novocaine right off the bat. She's the best dentist I've ever gone to.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009