Ratings for Dr. Aldor Laur

He is incredibly thorough with diagnostics and does not make a diagnosis lightly. While I'm impatient to get treatment so I can get relief, I'm grateful for the effort to ensure I'm getting the proper treatment to resolve the issue He reviewed all the findings with me, explained what he saw. I felt comfortable asking questions and didn't feel rushed. I felt like I mattered. Even with my struggle doing the impressions the staff worked patiently with me to get the job done without compromising my comfort level. I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Very impressed with Dr. Laur & his staff. Best dentist ever!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I was quoted $160 for a temporary filling and X-ray on the phone. I ended up paying $300. The filling subsequently fell out in 6 days! After this experience, I went to another dentist who repaired the tooth properly with a permanent white filling for $140. This dentist was shocked by my story. His thoughts were that no more than $50 should be paid for a temporary filling. I would not recommend Dr. Aldor Laur to anyone because of poor workmanship and price gouging.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Laur is a fine dentist, i have no serious complaints .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I was sent to Laur by another dentist who misdiagnosed me and Laur went along with it also. He misdiagnosed me so I could pay him big bucks for nothing. If I would have listed to his bs then I would be worse off than I am. These dentists are in cohoots with each other for money. They lie and steal off patients. They ruin our lives and their college don't care because they're in on the scam too. How does the government allow these things to continue with all the misdiagnosing going on in the medical field. These Dr.s are just plain old people nothing special there.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I feel so blessed to have found a dentist like Dr. Laur! I heard about him through my son and daughter in law who also feel he is the best dentist they have known. He is fast , painless, and ethical! I have never been happier with my teeth, h as he is wonderful in the cosmetic aspect of dentistry which is so important , too! Thank you Dr. Laur for your expert work!! -- Darlene Strickland

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had the privilege to be Dr. Aldor Laur's patient many, many years ago while visiting from Estonia. He and his wife Helen assisting were the best of my experiences at dentist I have ever had (no joke) Dr. Laur knew exactly what he was doing and did even more with no charge! God bless him and his family.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I've been with Dr Laur for 3 years. He is a no nonsense straight shooter and my family has been happy with his practice. The front staff is friendly and helpful. As another reviewer pointed out, they do know your benefits. This is actually helpful as they can accurately inform me of what coverage I do and do not have. The front desk has been very pleasant and I have never wanted longer than 10 minutes for an appointment. As you read reviews on this site, keep in mind that most people only write reviews to complain.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Laur was dragged out treatments without informing or updating me on what he was doing. He appeared to make things up as he went along, going on a trial and error basis. He performed procedures in my mouth without warning or informing me that they would be happening. I would not trust him and feel extremely disrespected.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Laur should have his license revoked. On one of my visits for a filling he dropped the drill in my mouth and chipped a tooth. When I called him on it he lied a told me that he did not, that the chip was a result of my grinding my teeth. He also provided service for my Daughter with her braces. He was rough, rushed and had no empathy when her cut her gums with the instruments.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013