Ratings for Dr. Aldor Laur

I was sent to Laur by another dentist who misdiagnosed me and Laur went along with it also. He misdiagnosed me so I could pay him big bucks for nothing. If I would have listed to his bs then I would be worse off than I am. These dentists are in cohoots with each other for money. They lie and steal off patients. They ruin our lives and their college don't care because they're in on the scam too. How does the government allow these things to continue with all the misdiagnosing going on in the medical field. These Dr.s are just plain old people nothing special there.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I feel so blessed to have found a dentist like Dr. Laur! I heard about him through my son and daughter in law who also feel he is the best dentist they have known. He is fast , painless, and ethical! I have never been happier with my teeth, h as he is wonderful in the cosmetic aspect of dentistry which is so important , too! Thank you Dr. Laur for your expert work!! -- Darlene Strickland

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had the privilege to be Dr. Aldor Laur's patient many, many years ago while visiting from Estonia. He and his wife Helen assisting were the best of my experiences at dentist I have ever had (no joke) Dr. Laur knew exactly what he was doing and did even more with no charge! God bless him and his family.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I've been with Dr Laur for 3 years. He is a no nonsense straight shooter and my family has been happy with his practice. The front staff is friendly and helpful. As another reviewer pointed out, they do know your benefits. This is actually helpful as they can accurately inform me of what coverage I do and do not have. The front desk has been very pleasant and I have never wanted longer than 10 minutes for an appointment. As you read reviews on this site, keep in mind that most people only write reviews to complain.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Laur was dragged out treatments without informing or updating me on what he was doing. He appeared to make things up as he went along, going on a trial and error basis. He performed procedures in my mouth without warning or informing me that they would be happening. I would not trust him and feel extremely disrespected.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Laur should have his license revoked. On one of my visits for a filling he dropped the drill in my mouth and chipped a tooth. When I called him on it he lied a told me that he did not, that the chip was a result of my grinding my teeth. He also provided service for my Daughter with her braces. He was rough, rushed and had no empathy when her cut her gums with the instruments.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Laue has been my family dentist for four years. I began seeing him a few years back when my oldest son needed braces. He treated my oldest two with orthodontics. I have six children. Five of them have been his patients. Last week, he tried to do a filling on my 7 year old without freezing.The tooth was sensitive and she resisted a little. He forcefully pushed her back into the chair, held her forehead down with his elbow and squeezed both of her tiny wrists. He held her down for nearly five minutes, grinding his teeth. He then told her he was done, that he was leaving a hole in her tooth and it would hurt everytime she ate and drank. He has put fear and anxiety into a child who was never afraid of dentists. Nevertheless, I pulled all of us out of his practice. On a second note, I spent thousands on a molar tooth that he has never found the source of pain, and charged me way too much money. And hes supposed to be a Christian!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Laur was my dentist for 3 years and I will never go back. Every visit was rushed after a long wait (I walked out once after waiting over an hour) Most visits involved pain as well, something that didn't seem to be too much of a concern to him. Much of the work that was done in his office has had to be redone. I feel that his prices are inflated and nowhere near the price guide, the dentist I saw after him as well as my current dentist charge considerably less (approx 35% less) They also seem very interested in your benefits to the point of requesting you fill out a form regarding the amount and coverage details. If they need that info one of the less then cheerful office staff should be calling the provider.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Laur almost 4 years ago for TMJ pain. After convincing me that I needed the TMJ treatment he offers (splint therapy with phase 2 braces)I spent 4 years of waiting for my health and pain levels to improve. Instead I steady declined. I would end up in his office (50min away) on a weekly basis. My splints broke on a weekly- by weekly basis and he never tried anything else to make them stronger or work for me. When I would tearfully explain my heightened pain after 2 and 3 years of treatment he constantly told me to put 'ice' on it. And to stop taking any anti-inflammatory or pain relieving medications. I ended by 3-4years of treatment 100% worse off then I began. In chronic pain that has effected every part of my life. I am now on narcotic medications daily to find some pain relief. My bite and teeth are also 100% worse than starting treatment. I don't recommend that anyone put their trust in him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011