Ratings for Dr. Simon Warner

Had 'floaters' and flashes of light. Called the office and was squeezed in that same day. Dr. Warner examined me and diagnosed retinal tears. He immediately booked me in to a retinal specialist and I was there 10 mins later! Excellent service as always with Dr. Warner!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

When he's in a happy mood he's a great doctor and is able to explain the diagnosis quite clearly. When he's rushed or in a bad mood I find it difficult to talk to him about the ongoing problems I have with my eye. He could do with a bit more sensitivity training.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Receptionist that can't speak English shouldn't be making appointments. Scheduled incorrectly even after repeating back the information. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Been seeing Dr Warner for a few years and nothing but phenomenal, finds the problem within minutes and suggests ways to lessen the inflammation

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

After reading the comments I felt confident seeing Dr. Warner. When I went to my appointment Dr. Warner was over an hour late for my appointment. Once he met with me he initially appeared superficially kind but somewhat passive aggressive. He told me that I was worrying about "nothing" and that the growth on my eye was "just a sac of fluid". He followed that by saying that if I was noticing the growth then I was obviously "not working hard enough". He then tried to convince me to get laser eye surgery. When I told him that I have chronic dry eyes (had even gone to a consult for laser in the past) he continued to try to convince me. He spent more time trying to convince me to do laser eye surgery than address my actual problem. In the end he defensively stated "I don't run a laser eye practice so I'm not trying to make money off of you". He did not provide me with any relief for my eye. I've since learned that the growth on my eye will likely need to be surgically removed.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Warner is a thoughtful, warm and very knowledgeable doctor. He listens wonderfully, takes time to explore with you what's been going on and different options for care and is compassionate. I feel very fortunate to have found him years ago.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

He was very knowledgeable and took time to explain my problem is that n great detail referring to the test results and scans. Great bedside manner and sense of humour. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I was reffered to Dr Warner by my GP and another Opthamologist for a problem inside one of my eyelids that had been festering for 4 months.. They both could not diagnose it. Dr. Warner found it within the first minute of his exam and prescribed the medication which cleared up the condition in a week! Such is his abilities as an eye specialist. The receptionist...... I guess she's efficient... but certainly needs some people skills especially for such a busy office... were not a passenger on an amusement park ride you know!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Warner, you may want to find a receptionist who understands customer service. Yours was completely dismissive.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Doctor Warner is absolutely the very best doctor. He takes the time to explain everything to you. He is very knowledgeable and current. He always is cheerful and has a wonderful sense of humour. I feel extremely fortunate to have him as my opthmologist.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016