Ratings for Dr. Stephen Chow

I'm very greatful to have him as a dentist. Difficult to find a knowledgeable, caring and very honest dentist as he is.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

My family and I have had Dr. Chow since he started in Mission. He is great with kids. Acctually in all the years I've been going to this dental office I have always been treated exceptional from all the staff. I work in health care myself and have a big fear of dental work. I find this dentist to be very knowledgeable he explains everything an if he doesn't then ask he too he's very easy to talk to so ask questions. He is very kind and professional I would always recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Chow did emergency dental work on my 8 year old son and both he and his staff were excellent! They were very caring and gentle with my son and Dr. Chow's knowledge and skill saved my son's adult tooth that came out. Thank you so much Dr. Chow and staff!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Excellent Dentist! My kids love going to Dr. Chow. I am terrified of dentists but he puts me at ease every time I go Hi hygienists are very good as well.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I am very surprised with some negative comments below. I wonder if they are even true. My family have been seeing Dr Chow for more than eight years. He and his staff has been superb. Soft spoken man with attention to detail. Great listener and communicator, and all his dental work have been top-notch. His office staff is always very accommodating with appointments and friendly. Staff and doc are always well coordinated. Dr Chow also has taken the time to know our family and despite the time in between visits, always remembers the little things about us even though we are just another normal, simple family in Mission. All his clients are through referrals and he is so busy he is booked weeks ahead. I have recommended him and friends have been happy. I will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

excellent Doctor great with kids and me. Staff is great and helpful

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Chow is an amazing dentist. He is gentle, knowledgable, prompt, and thorough. Have no idea what these negative comments are about.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

no patience for children. Terrified my son with his rough manner. we have since had to change dentists. had to have 3 fillings redone as he did not complete them properly and cavity formed in open spot that he missed.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Has been our dentist for five years plus. Very good dentist; great manners and attitude. Not sure what the other negative comments were all about. He's always done a good job and explains things well. One dental hygienist is a bit annoying with her overly chatty ways but is competent. Always been in great experience for our family and other friends who use this dental office.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Tis a terrible thing, to discover, you have no indication, what dentist you will see-when you visit this office. Several partners join, then leave, frequently. No continuity. Our family was charged 165.00 for work done-that sent our member back, before reaching home. The partner explained then, he had made the call-and why. The information, once heard, promted myself to make the call. Happier for it. I have come to understand-the cost of extraction (the choice, I had made)is actually, 97.00. No refund, was provide. (Documention would back this claim). This was several months ago now. Several occasion, the reception staff, have been, arrogant and obnoxious. We have attempted to inform Dr. Chow, at this juncture, without success. Enough, was simply-enough. I've taken the time to write, as I do not wish for anyone, to have similar experiences.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010