Ratings for Dr. Stacy Beaty

I had a great experience with Dr. Beaty! After reading these reviews, I almost looked for a different doctor. I am so glad I decided to check her out for myself! She was very knowledgeable and helpful. She looked me in the eye and made me feel very comfortable. I did not wait long, and the appointment was quick but I had the opportunity to ask all of my questions and never felt rushed. I would recommend her to anyone. Also, I found the staff very nice.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr.Beaty seemed knowledgeable; however, spoke in a condescending tone and never made eye contact. She is not the type of doctor I would feel comfortable asking something embarrassing. I will not be a repeat customer.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr Beaty is very knowledgable and answers all my questions, never rushing through my appointment.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

She did a very good job helping me with my acne problems. In the appointments she was fast and efficient but also quite nice. It's true that she only spent five minutes with me, but I was glad because I don't want to be stuck in a doctor's office all day chit-chatting. In the end, she was able to work with me to help fix my acne problems.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

The comments on this doctor are true. I have never felt so rushed. She was in and out of my room in 5 minutes tops. She has no bedside manner and I will never use her again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Her removal of a mole on my back left a large scar. I will need to have the scar worked on by someone else eventually. Her office staff aloof, as was Dr. Beaty (who also seemed very rushed). I also had to call them twice in order to get my lab results, and they acted like it was an inconvenience to me the actual reports. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

dr. beaty has no intrest in spending 5 min with a patient. her exam was the fastest and rudest i have experienced. she rushes into the office, rushes through the exam, speaking fast and not looking once at me in the eye. it was before lunch, maybe she was late for a date! the front receptionist was rude as well. i have never been so taken aback by a doctor in my life. the office was not busy so it was not a rush for her. it does not matter, worst experience i have had thus far. i asked her about the sunscreen that i am using and she stated that, she was not aquainted with the brand. i stated that it was a brand that she had in the front of her office. she said (without looking at me, while writting something)" i will have to look at that". idiot!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Stacy Beaty's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2001)