Ratings for Dr. Igor Goussev

Worse experiance evey had to go back to the hospital with complications and funny enough there was two other of his patiance there for similar issues.The worst is his secretay very unpleasant from my first visit to our telephone calls if she ever calls you back.....

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Really bad experiance would not go back again. His secretary is even worse rude,never returns your calls which Makes the Doctor look bad!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Horrible experiance with Dr. Gousev did not tell me what to exspect after getting my gullbladder removed.The medication he precribe made me sick and constipated i asked for a substitute he wound not give me one i have horrible pain and no medication he said go to your family Dr.I said i can barely walk cant you give me something else i can get the prescription picked up no he said. Would never recommend this Dr to anybody very un informative from start to finish horrible.His secretary is even worse attitude is horrible not there when i picked up my paperwork just left it on her desk without giving me instructions.Wil deffinately be telling my doctor about my experiance so he might think about not referring him to anybody else. Thanks Goussev your unhappy patient Lenard Smith

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Goussev is a great doctor. However he needs a new Secretary....Showed up for my appointment only to find out he was not in. She did not offer any apology for wasting my time and blamed me for getting it wrong. Her response was " well I have been doing this for blah years, I would never do that". Well you did!!! Own up to your mistake and stop giving me attitude!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

No complaints. Had surgery today All went well. Doctor was friendly. Nurse (Mary) friendly, reassuring and comforting. This is my only interaction at this point. I'm hoping my experiences moving forward are just as good.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Candace is the only decent part about visiting this office. I am literally botched because of this man.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Goussev is an amazing surgeon. Kind, helpful, compassionate and very knowledgeable. He treats you like a person not a number. But with that being said it's unfortunate that if I ever needed surgery again I would not go to him because of his secretary. A one star is too high. I'm pretty sure a few of the ratings below were done by her. 1) She never ever answers the phone. I called the office to ask a question pre-op no answer messages not returned. Called again to tell her very important new information before my surgery. No answer, message never returned. ( The poor nurses before and after my surgery were frantic trying to do something that I called her to notify her to put in my chart. I told them sorry I called her and she never returned my call. They were not pleased at her and said they would be telling the doctor about her incompetence.) I called her to confirm my surgery time. No answer. Message not returned (Turns out my surgery time was an hour after the time she gave me) Post op I called twice for post surgical questions guess what? No answer. Message not returned. I had to go to urgent care instead because I didn't know what else to do. Called twice for a post -op followup no answer. Messages not returned. I just gave up and followed up somewhere else. This woman needs to be fired.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I have no idea how good or bad a surgeon Dr. Goussev is. He seemed personable enough during my consult. However, his pre-surgery admin procedures are mired somewhere in the stone age. His office seems to think that losing 4 days of work in pursuit of a colonoscopy is completely reasonable. He needs to revamp his procedures and bring them in line with the year 2016. Also, his receptionist is the pits: hopeless at explaining anything (specifically anything to do with the aforementioned stone-age procedures) and downright misleading at times, causing me more wasted time. Eg - she assured me that a walk-in clinic could fill out one of the pre-surgery forms I needed filled out. That turned out not to be the case. The walk-in clinic refused, saying that type of form must be done by a family doctor. I've withdrawn as Dr. Goussev's patient. If you are retired/unemployed, maybe all this wouldn't bother you. But if you work for a living, forget it. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I waited an hour and a half just to see him for 5 minutes. His office is tiny and his secretary is a bit scattered. But he is very friendly, gentle and talks to you like a person. If you are okay with a long wait and hard to get appointments and can look past this he is a great doctor

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I 1st met Dr. Goussev when I was admitted to ER for a blocked bile duct due to a dislodged gall stone. Since that first surgery, he has done 3 other surgeries on me, because I wouldn't dream of going to see anyone else but him. His personality, sense of humor, professionalism and his knowledge all combine to make him a wonderful general surgeon and the perfect Dr. to have caring for you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016