Ratings for Dr. Igor Goussev

Really love the experience with Dr. Especially his assistant, she is an amazing joyful girl. She guided me step by step before my surgery. Once again Thank you Candice

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Colonoscopy today went very smoothly. Dr Goussev was very informative afterwards and took the time to explain what he saw! I don’t have to have another one for 10 years so fingers crossed Dr Goussev will still be practising in this area :)

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Excellent experience all around and great Doctor! I he has always explained to me what to expect and make suggestions that are in my best interest taking my personal situation into account.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Office well organized and responsive. In hospital procedure, puts you at ease, clear instructions, takes time to answer your questions' good patient manner. Murray Taunt

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

So impressed with the woman who runs the office! VERY busy office, but she always returns calls, explains patient's responsibilities clearly! I wish all offices were run like this! When I called, she was clearly ill, but her dedication is to her patients and this office!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Worse experiance evey had to go back to the hospital with complications and funny enough there was two other of his patiance there for similar issues.The worst is his secretay very unpleasant from my first visit to our telephone calls if she ever calls you back.....

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Really bad experiance would not go back again. His secretary is even worse rude,never returns your calls which Makes the Doctor look bad!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Horrible experiance with Dr. Gousev did not tell me what to exspect after getting my gullbladder removed.The medication he precribe made me sick and constipated i asked for a substitute he wound not give me one i have horrible pain and no medication he said go to your family Dr.I said i can barely walk cant you give me something else i can get the prescription picked up no he said. Would never recommend this Dr to anybody very un informative from start to finish horrible.His secretary is even worse attitude is horrible not there when i picked up my paperwork just left it on her desk without giving me instructions.Wil deffinately be telling my doctor about my experiance so he might think about not referring him to anybody else. Thanks Goussev your unhappy patient Lenard Smith

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Goussev is a great doctor. However he needs a new Secretary....Showed up for my appointment only to find out he was not in. She did not offer any apology for wasting my time and blamed me for getting it wrong. Her response was " well I have been doing this for blah years, I would never do that". Well you did!!! Own up to your mistake and stop giving me attitude!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

No complaints. Had surgery today All went well. Doctor was friendly. Nurse (Mary) friendly, reassuring and comforting. This is my only interaction at this point. I'm hoping my experiences moving forward are just as good.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017