Ratings for Dr. Stephen Jones

Walking through the door for your appointment feels alot less stressful then most clinics you could ever visit. Fewer people in waiting, staff gets your info and has you seated waiting to see the Doctor immediately. Arriving a few minutes early usually means you could be in before your actual appointment time. Even if this is the case, Dr. Jones will sit and listen to any cause or concern you have with your physical or mental health. We're lucky to have a caring, knowledgeable Doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Jones and receptionist, I’m rating them the top ten. Since I been with Dr. Jones he is kind and well bed manner of the family doctor I had. He may be new to my health issues but he has the patience and listens to his patience. I can say I wouldn’t know were I be if I didn’t have the best doctor to keep up on my health. Thank you dr Jones you are the top ten in my books. For the reception ladies I think the ladies are kind. Sweet every time I walk in the office I feel like home. The ladies may have a lot of work on the plate but they always have a welcome smile and leaving smiling saying hi or bye or have a good day. Keep up the work ladies :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I have never met a Dr yet that is more punctual then Dr Jones. I have been with him over 10 yrs and never had to Waite for an appointment. I have friends with other physicians that make them Waite hrs. He has always treated each problem with a great amount of care, and is extremely knowledgeable and if he questioned something and it didn’t respond to treatment, I was immediately given a Referrel. He even has a full time nurse working for him to help the elderly. Home visits, is unheard of anymore by a family doctor but not Dr Jones he sees my mom every month and gets an antibiotic started immediately so she doesn’t get so sick and end up in the hospital. I can see if he has to rush people out the door because they take 10 problems into one appointment and don’t think about the person booked after them and to stay on schedual I am sure the people who talk to much have to be rushed.out the door. The girls in the office are great too! They always bend over backwards to help. And what else I like about my doctor is that I always get to see him he isn’t in with several other doctors, he always sees me himself. Yep Dr Jones is great to me and he is every bit a one man show!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Rushed me out the door, had the timeline of my injury all wrong and essentially said the problems were all in the my head and made up. Made a referral to a specialist as asked but said it wouldn't help and it was a waste of time. I left his office feeling confused, hurt and disrespected. He didn't listen and was not helpful. Didn't even take my blood pressure but increased my medication regardless

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I am very happy with Dr Stephen Jones . Just wish he was here in Manitouwadge.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Keeps appoints and is on time. Gives good advise and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He is a great doctor. They have always been able to squeeze me in if there is an emergency. You do not wait for hours to see him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Has been my dr for over 10+ years, very knowledgeable and friendly, is a bit shy but when u relax around him and start joking he smiles. He is a very Kind Compassionate Dr. that will actually take the time and sit with you and listen to what your problem is and not rush you out the door. He does make house calls to the elderly and sick that cannot make it into the office. He even takes the time to talk to my kids and show them what the problem is even if he has to draw a picture. Best Dr. Around.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I have never had a problem with dr Jones he is a great dr..the girls in the office however are never happy to be there ..never want to go to my husbands appointments they are all snotty uptight people that think they are better then everyone else

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016