Ratings for Dr. Stephen Jones

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

best doctor I have had, his appointments are always on time, listens when you tell him whats wrong, and always on the ball, if he cant help he is quick to get you lined up with a specialist, I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr Jones is the best family dr that i've had, he's kind and caring a bit shy but very personable once you get to know him and very knowledgable. He makes home visits to those who are not able to make it in. I would highly recommend him and i don't doubt his diagonosis ever.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

I saw him at hospital emergency room one time for a bad toothache. It turned out to be cracked. I asked him to call the emergency dentist. Said he couldn't and offered me percocet. He has a bad habit of handing out painkillers and antidepressants freely. At one point I was told by someone who worked close with him at a clinic that he was signing blank scripts for a nurse practicioner

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

One of the best doctor's I've had the pleasure of being treated by. Friendly, personable, knows his stuff, what can I say? Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I had to get a new Doctor as mine has retired, and found Dr.Jones to be very nice and actually will listen to you!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Stephen is a wonderful, caring Dr. that I am very priviledged to have. He is always on time, follows up with any illness and listens to everything you say. He is a bit shy but is always thinking about your best interest. His staff are very helpful and caring as well. I am very comfortable in his presence and am completely satisfied with his opinions. I am also grateful to have this professional on my side.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Always punctional. Listens carefully and is knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. Stephen Jones's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is a compassionate Doctor. He is understanding and very helpful. I also would like to state that he is great with kids."

June 29, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N0P2" to "N0P 2K0". Address has been updated from "None" to "14 Victoria Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15196929584".

June 3, 2015