Ratings for Dr. Jill M. Nicholson

I have been seeing drs for years trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Dr. Jill broke down my issues and one by one was able to cure or manage my symptoms. I have lost track of her and would like to be back under her care!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Nicholson for years. She takes time with me. I am 56, female, have ADHD, Asthma, thyroid disease, and myofascial disorder and fibromyalgia-and anxiety. She is always attentive, she tries hard to balance my body and give me the best quality of life I can have-she does not just try to sell what the drug companies have to sell. Even when I take my autistic son to sit for my appointment, she is kind to him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Nicholson is fantastic. She never makes you feel rushed, is always willing to listen to your concerns and isn't the type of doctor to just push drugs. She really cares about your overall health and tends to want you to try a more natural approach over drugs. She is a big believer in vitamins for overall well being and is very knowledgable and helpful. She truly cares about your mental, physical, and spiritual health. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Nicholson has been superb in coordinating care with my many specialists, and has actively sought to educate herself about my rare condition. She is highly empathetic, and doesn't see her prescription pad as the solution to every problem. The staff is friendly, helpful and conscientious. I highly recommend this doctor, she has true passion for patient care!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Very knowledgeable and personable. Willing to try, and offer, alternative treatments. Willing to use latest treatments. Will even refer to out-of-State pharmacies if local pharmacies are not up to speed on new medication.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Worst treatment ever..

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Jill M. Nicholson's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1996)

• Blue Access