Ratings for Dr. Maria L. Kundel

I couldn't believe how bad her and I think it's her husband are. I had a pediatrician picked out when my daughter was born and they just decided to do rounds on my daughter and tell me what I was doing wrong.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Bedside manner has gone down in recent years. She diagnosed/told me my daughter had MRSA, then told me it was a staph infection, put her on antibiotics. Took her back in with more sores and saw Dr Ray. I was told it was just razor burn. Did not do blood work to confirm. Was told I was making a mountain out of a mole hill and there was nothing wrong with her. Currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

fund of knowledge great -she spends time answering questions -is always available and able

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Nice, very thorough. The nurses were very good too.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

She was the worst dr. ever! Her incompetence resulted in numurous trips to childrens hospital which they finally question us as to why she kept sending us there, and the end results....the death of my beloved grandson.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Maria L. Kundel's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1971)

MSP/BC Med