Ratings for Dr. Marcus W. Moody

Dr.Moody was very knowledgeable about my condition, after viewing my CT Scan, he was very forthright in telling me.... yes, you have sinus issues but, surgery is not a necessity... He felt that allergies were my main problem... Thank goodness he was honest with me... This second opinion visit was worth every penny....

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I feels tons better after my surgery, and I am so glad I found Dr. Moody. I had had two previous sinus operations without help, but he identified my problem and helped me fix it.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr.Moody was a referral. He made me feel as if my injuries from my car accident were too trivial for him to deal with. The staff was polite and helpful but overall the physician came across like he had more important patients to see. Walked out of his exam room feeling like I had gotten hit by a car all over again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Went to him after having a sinus tumor removed. He was very pleasant, very honest about what could and could not done. Several other doctors I've visited thought highly of him. He also did not rush me out of the office like some doctors. Staff at his clinic at UAMS are very nice and organized. Good ENT Dr.

Submitted August 28, 2009

Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Marcus W. Moody's Credentials

• Spanish

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR