Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Margolin

I've been seeing Dr. Margolis for over a year now and I'm not sure why? He seems nice hiwever he has never really guven the impression that he wanted to know me. Time is is important but to Dr. Margolin it doesnt seem to be. I get to my appointment about 10 mins early, get into an examining room within 10 mins of mh scheduled time and then usually wait no less than 30 mins before he comes in. 15 mins later im going out the door. The last straw for me was today's appointment. I scheduled it several months ago and even confirmed it two weeks ago. Today I show up on the 3rd Saturday of the month and the office is closed. Called the answering service to find out what happened and they didn't even know that the office was closed.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

appointment was at 12:15 was almost 2:00 pm when I go in. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Staff is very nice, and the Doctor was very nice and respectful. Tried to make me laugh during when he realized I was nervous.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

excellent doctor very caring and took time to explain all to me.. responds to phone calls quickly and staff is great

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Richard A. Margolin's Credentials

• College Of Osteopathic Physicians And Surgeons Of Los Angeles (Grad. 1988)