Ratings for Dr. Colin George Stevenson

Very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manners

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Excellent Doctor! So thankful to have him as my family doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and always listens to you. 10/10

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr Colin Stevenson is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He has helped everyone of our family members through illness and common colds. Highly recommended in my mind.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Colin Stevenson is one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable Doctors I have ever known. He demonstrates his professionalism via his attentive listening and caring approach to providing medical care. Dr. Stevenson does not only treat symptoms but takes a holistic approach to providing care to me as a patient. Thank you for doing what you do Dr. Stevenson, you are an incredible Doctor and person.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had! He is very caring and an excellent listener which a lot of doctors are not.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I'd recommend Dr. Stevenson without any hesitations. He got involved when other doctors ignored me and I really respect that.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

An excellent physician who is on top of everything geared to the patient. I had his services when he looked after my regular physician and have not been able to stay with him because of internal red tape but am hoping I can find a way to overcome this and again become his patient because I have every confidence in him and trusted him to keep ahead of my health problems. I would recommend him to anyone as a caring very knowledgeable professional family physician. How does one cut through the red tape?

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

had his sevices when he filled in for a family doctor who was on a sabatical but haven't been able to hang on to him, unfortunately. He is one of the best and would give anything to have him again as my family physician but have had no luck in that area. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Very nice, yet professional. Always interested in your concerns and is willing to investigate more than one possibility

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007