Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Wiltshire

Firstly, I am so thankful that Dr Wiltshire has a new MOA! Christine is polite, cheerful, helpful and knowledgeable! Having your front line staff engaged & courteous, certainly makes for an easier office visit. I think Dr Wiltshire has an extremely busy practice and he genuinely cares about his patients. It's not easy being a physician these days with all the criticism that is out there and the lack of physicians taking new patients. I have always been cared for in a very respectful professional manner with a bit of humour as well! He doesn't hesitate to order labs or refer one on to a specialist.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Wiltshire has been a tremendous help with both of my aging parents but especially with my Father who recently passed away. Dr Wiltshire made numerous house calls ! He was compassionate and caring and very considerate and helpful! Thank you so much for all you did to make my Fathers last months on this earth as comfortable as humanly possible ! He thought a lot of you ! Sincerely , Veronica Ryan .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN ABOUT HIS RECEPTIONIST ... Come on Dr. Wiltshire, do you really want that snotty person to represent your practice? It's a shame that you have chosen her to be the face of your office ... Dump that stuck up, rude MOA of yours and you will find better!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Listens to all concerns and effectively addresses problems.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Clearly not engaged in his work. He presents as arrogant and annoyed about having to address your concerns. He lacks compassion. He is better with children however. His new front desk staff member is rude and ineffective.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

My comment is more for the staff. I think Dr. Wiltshire is a really great doctor. I rated punctuality low as the receptionist dosnt know how to put patients in rooms. Everytime i have come in 2 patients have been see before me even though the came after my appt time....she is always rude and won't even say hi when u check in...she just goes "eh em"....she should not be working in this industry. Someone should be working at this office who actually wants to be thete.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Useless! This man is the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure to meet. No compassion or bedside manor at all. Every time I have attended a visit with a loved one he has been cold and quick to rush out the door.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Hard working doctor. Busy office. Knowledgeable with good bedside manner. We appreciate the care he has provided us.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Hard working doctor. Busy office. Good knowledge and bedside manner. We are happy with his care.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

My grandmother does not speak English as a first language so I always make an effort to go with her so I can translate. He's belittling and arrogant. He speaks to me and my poor grandma as if we are beneath him. As a doctor I would expect a slight hint of compassion. As a medical professional you're also an educator and he needs to be clear and concise. His knowledge is questionable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016