Ratings for Dr. JOSEPH J. Fallon

Dr. Fallon is the BEST!! He will fix you and goes above and beyond for me. If it wasn't for him I most likely would have been dead by now. He knew I didn't have ins and even gave me medicine. He wouldn't even take gifts for being so nice so instead I try to bring him sugar free candy when I see him. It's great to have a intelligent and free thinking doctor. If your diabetic you need to see him. He's not just the best doctor but an amazing person who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Fallon for a couple of years now. I am always impressed by his concern, honesty, and knowledge. I intend to keep availing myself of his help and support as long as I can.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

This doctor is an excellent diagnostician .Dr Fallon managed my endocrine issues for over a decade until I relocated . He is precise and on top of every situation , I have recommended him to dozens seeking thyroid or other endocrine issue management . He cares about each patient , has excellent bedside manner and is in close contact with patients other providers if need be .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

This doctor was assigned to my son in the hospital. He was rude and unprofessional. My son was admitted with symptoms of severe diabetes. His advice was "Stop eating, exercise like crazy, and spend a ton of money on medication." This "visit" from Dr. Fallon caused my son's blood pressure (which had been fine) to skyrocket, making his situation even worse.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. JOSEPH J. Fallon's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal