Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Murphy

To be completely fair, Dr. Murphy's office used to be great. I'm not sure what's happened, but one the past year my experiences with their office have been terrible. They offered a wonderful email service to contact them which they started to ignore. This caused immense problems in a continuity of my prescriptions. When I finally went to another doctor to get them refilled I found out Dr. Murphy had blatantly lied to me about the risks of a particular medication and passed me off onto a different (more expensive) medication. To top this all off when I often call the office the receptions are rude, unhelpful and upon my recent calling I was told I was a "bad patient". I don't know what happened to this practice, it used to be great, but for your own sake, steer clear now. I do not trust this doctor or his office, nor would I recommend their services to others. (This was written on 12/3/2012.)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Timothy P. Murphy's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)