Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Tremblay

I was not surprised to see all the other negative comments regarding Dr Trembley.. There's a valid reason as to why they're noted. I would not go anyway near him again. Complete waste of my time, not his. Visit at your own risk!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

As per these other comments, he is in it for the money. Every single person seems to need deep cleanings, gum grafts and implants. Rude if you’re not French speaking. He’s a liar and a con. His last name isn’t even Tremblay. He changed it to gain a particular clientele. Shouldn’t be allowed to be a Dentist and how so many have been conned into liking him I feel bad for, it’s all an act,

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Je viens de me faire un traitement d'implants. J'ai été impressionné de rien sentir. Je sens ma dent comme si elle était naturelle. Excellent dentiste et super équipe. Je recommande ce dentiste.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

this dentist is terribly bad, no manner and no worry about well being of the patient !

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Tremblay is one of the best. He also has the best equipment. He can see things that others might miss, and because he is so good, he does not come cheap. So you go to your old dentist, and he tells you everything is peachy. Then you go to Tremblay and he spots 3 things your other dentist didn't, and because they are not obvious, they are often not cheap to fix. That's what happened to me. Since transferring to him, I have had 2 implants, 4 crowns and a deep gum cleaning. He has always answered all my questions, though sometimes you need to wait because he is very busy. I can tell he cares. I can tell he has pride in his work and his expertise. So if you want to go to another dentist and save money by pretending that everything is peachy, go ahead. If you want to really know what's going on with your mouth, go see Tremblay. His staff is good too, but a busy clinic is a busy clinic. Despite that, when when I had my implants, I was pretty nervous and hounded his assistant with questions over a period of several weeks, and she always called me back and she always answered my questions or had me come in if I was too concerned.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Wow amazing!!! The staff is very welcoming and tend to your every need. I barely even explained what i was feeling for my pain and they knew right away what to do, very competent. Dr Tremblay is so good what i like about him is that he takes time to listen to me. He did my whole mouth and im beyond happy!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Scared to go there ,because the staff is programed to get you to make money.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

C'est just $$$$$$$$ qui l'intéresse . Malhonnête. C'est just les profit qui leur intérêt. C'est une équipe du culte.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Had some work done by him over 20 years ago and never went back. He's a money grubber. Pushes unnecessary expensive work. He removed a number of perfectly fine older fillings and replaced them with new ones without my consent. When I asked why he stated that the insurance is paying so why not get new fillings. Wanted to remove all my wisdom teeth even though they were not giving me problems. I still have them 20 years later with no pain. Wanted to scrape the roots of my teeth underneath the gum line. Have never done this procedure to this day and my teeth are fine. I was a few minutes late once and he refused to see me and sent me home.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Tremblay insisted I required a root canal and cap which proved, upon a 2nd and 3rd opinion from both another dentist and another implant specialist and a technician with 40 years experience TO BE A PERFECTLY HEALTHY TOOTH. This is a very serious misdiagnosis, if not an outright fraudulent attempt to kill a healthy tooth for more money. Dr. Tremblay also insisted I absolutely needed a graft should I decide to have an implant put in for a missing tooth. This TOO proved entirely false. I had an implant put in by a very experienced implant specialist (with MRI support (MRI cost 1/2 the price it would have at Tremblay's) which proved it would NOT require A GRAFT at all. Again, this was either a serious misdiagnosis or a deliberate falsehood in order to demand more money . Tremblay's is also exceedingly expensive. Probably 50% - 80% more than any equivalent dental clinic. The total cost of implant surgery and replacement tooth including an UNNECESSARY ROOT CANAL AND CAP AND GRAFT at Tremblay's would have cost in the vicinity of $8,000 + plus tax. The whole shebang - done in another hyper-modern clinic with the best of care cost me $2,400. TOTAL. Please check out other clinics and dentists - which are plentiful - for prices and services. Inform yourselves thoroughly. Ask friends and colleagues about their dentists. Clinics such as Tremblay's will put the benighted into deep debt and, in the bargain, may deliberately or otherwise harm perfectly healthy teeth in the process. CAVEAT EMPTOR! Especially when it comes to dentists!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016