Ratings for Dr. Louis Iorio

Dr. I is a good and thorough doctor. i had chronic back pain and he found a solution to my problem that nobody else could. he is direct, honest, truthful, and funny... but never rude or jarring. I think the reason some other people don't like him is because he tells them exactly what they need to hear... but don't want to. Anyway, my mother goes to Dr. I as well, and she has always had orthopedic problems. Dr. I always treats her with respect even though she is pushing 85 and doesnt hear so well anymore. my mother is a very no-nonsense person as well and enjoys Dr. I's direct style... i recommend Dr. I to anyone who needs a quality ortho doc. great guy!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. I is a really good doctor. My foot was run over by a car and I absolutely refused to see anyone other than him. A few weeks later, I'm back and up and running and it's all because of him. A+, very kind

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I was crushed between two semis and he said my back pain was due to my weight.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I saw Dr.Iorio after a terrible fall to one of my knees. He constantly made remarks regarding my weight as if that was the reason I fell which it wasn't. His bedside manner is horrible, he was not very caring/compassionate to me his patient. I would not recommend him to any person as he does not have the caring spirit that a doctor should have.When another incident arouse for me to see a doctor I did not want to see him. Eventually, I was referred to another practice by a different doctor in that practice. "DON'T GO TO HIM'!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I found Dr. Iorio to be very helpful and professional. I consider him my doctor in the areas where his specialty is needed and I recommend him

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Bed-side manner is horrible! Made me feel bad as a patient. Barely looked at my two recurring problems.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

DONT SEE DR IORIO FOR A WORK RELATED INJURY HE WONT HELP YOU ONLY SCREW YOU BEDSIDE MANNER IS TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF IS HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Louis Iorio's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois