Ratings for Dr. Michelle D. Stafford

My grandchildren have gone to Dr. Stafford but will not be going back! The dentist and her staff are rude, judge mental, and in my opinion don't like children. And if you question them they threaten to call the authorities. I did my research and checked her reviews and her ratings prior to deciding to make appointment and made the mistake of not searching enough. While the majority of reviews have nothing but great things to say if you look hard enough you will find some negative ones that completely mirror my experience with this Dr. And her office. In my opinion you would be better of seeking treatment for your children anywhere but here.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Stafford and her staff are amazing with children. As a child dental specialist she really knows how to work with kids who are scared. Her staff explained everything and made sure my boys had a fun dental check-up. The TVs on the ceiling and all the prizes they got helped too. Now they keep asking to go back so they can see the baby turtles again!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Michelle D. Stafford's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Pacific