Ratings for Dr. Anastasia Sky

Dr. Sky helped me deal with my depression and helped put my life back on track. This doctor is a great therapist. She's down to earth , easy to talk to, and cares.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Sky helped me to get well and I wouldn't be where I am today without her. I came to see her when my life was an all time low. She got me to rebuild my life and to get over a terrible tragedy. This doctor cares and never gives up on you.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Anastasia Sky is caring, supportive and professional. Her office is in her spacious, beautifully appointed home where her patients enjoy a comfortable relaxing environment and where they receive the professional help they need..

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I had a very bad experience going to this Dr of psychology many years ago. Practice was in her home in a small room with no air or a/c! In 100 degree weather, it was all I could do to not faint! Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Sky is an angel. She listens to everything her patients say. Very timely. With a friendly and helpful staff

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Anastasia Sky is registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario The comments included in the post of July 3, 2016 are not true. Dr. Sky has practiced only in Ontario and is in good standing with the CPSO.. It is absolutely reprehensible for a person who lives in the United States and who has not been a patient of Dr. Sky to post vicious, dishonest comments, which have absolutely no place on this site, in order to cause personal harm to Dr. Sky and to advance their own agenda of character destruction because of jealousy over Dr. Sky's Champion Birman cats,.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

She is a professional Doctor who is caring, trustworthy and reliable . Yes she cares for her patients and has great insight along with years of instinct of possible outcomes with "Gold Standard best Practice

Submitted March 9, 2016

Always late by at least 20 minutes. Will text or leave appointment to make calls.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This doctor is completely useless. I'm shocked my family doctor would even consider referring anyone to her. Worst experience I've ever had. Save yourself and find someone else to go to.

Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Sky is a caring, dedicated, well educated doctor. She gives the kind of care to her patients that most of us wish all our doctors would provide.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Anastasia Sky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp