Ratings for Dr. Andrew Graham

An amazing team at the Foothills !! From the first appointment through the surgery and the aftercare and now the monitoring, l cannot praise the whole team enough, l and my family will never forget the kindness and understanding from Dr. Graham and his team.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Graham is fantastic! I had a cancerous tumor removed from my chest in June 2015. He is straight forward, honest which I really appreciated. He took the time to explain everything and made me and my wife feel at ease. I am so thankful to have him as my surgeon. AS well his staff are great too. Especially Carol.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr GRAHAM removed my lung cancer on MAY 2014, I found that he was always available and highly knowledgeable . Thanks to him I have an excellent chance of a long life. He and his staff were the best experience I have ever had during a hospital admission.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had Dr. Graham for my lung surgery in 2002 for a Carcinoid Tumor. He was professional, knowledgable and above all caring. I made a complete recovery and am so thankful to have had him for my surgeon. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Graham preformed my thymectomy by median sternotomy. I found that he was very easy to talk to, even joke with, and had amazing bed side manner. He informed me of all the risks and options, as well as pros and cons. He visited me every few days in the hospital as well. My scar (is about 6 inches down my chest) is nearly invisible, and its only been a month. Very very glad he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr.Graham is an amazing doctor. Through my husbands hospital stay, surgery, and recovery, Dr.G was always very kind, sensitive, informative, compassionate and always went the extra length to help us through this most difficult time. We could not have asked for better.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Graham has a beautiful daughter and son. Hi Ben.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Graham is excellent. He did my lung surgery in 2009 and I am cancer free. He is professional, dependable, down-to-earth, caring, and I felt at all times I was in the best of care. He took care of every detail from pre-op procedures, looking after that I was comfortable before leaving the hospital, and he was available for after-care. I consider myself lucky to have had him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr.A.Graham is an amazing man. He is professional and his bedside manner is awesome. I have to credit this doc for not fooling around with a neuroendocrine carcinoid. It was removed promptly and effectively. Thank you Dr. Andrew for saving a life when another doc did not care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Andrew Graham Was My Dr For When I Had Lung Surgery After My Lung Collapsed He Was A Really Nice Guy And Never Made You Feel Uncomfortable, He Always Helped As Much As He Could To Help You With Any Concerns And Really Seemed To Care About My Well Being.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009