Ratings for Dr. Andrew Graham

Dr Graham was fantastic and my surgery was a success. He fixed an issue I’d been having for 5 years and I couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Graham removed a suspicious area from my lung in 2013. It turned out to be benign and Dr. Graham excelled in all areas of practice with complete explanations to my wife and I done with compassion and empathy. Carol is a marvelous member of the team.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Graham and Carol are simply fantastic and caring individuals. Dr Graham explained things so well after my mom’s cancer diagnosis and provided options in a really thorough manner. Dr Graham is a really skilled surgeon who has a great bedside manner. And Carol always was available to answer any questions Thank you so much

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr Graham is absolutely wonderful! Very kind and goes above and beyond to find solutions to complex surgical issues.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The 5 stars says it all . Fantastic doctor. I found him very approachable with answering questions. You would be very lucky if you have this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

compassionate, kind, intelligent and caring highly conscientious

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I had cancer of the lung in Nov 2013. DR GRAHAM operated and removed the cancerous lobe. He literally saved my life. DR GRAHAM was there for the entire process and was extremely supportive. I would highly recommend him as a Doctor and Surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

An amazing team at the Foothills !! From the first appointment through the surgery and the aftercare and now the monitoring, l cannot praise the whole team enough, l and my family will never forget the kindness and understanding from Dr. Graham and his team.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Graham is fantastic! I had a cancerous tumor removed from my chest in June 2015. He is straight forward, honest which I really appreciated. He took the time to explain everything and made me and my wife feel at ease. I am so thankful to have him as my surgeon. AS well his staff are great too. Especially Carol.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr GRAHAM removed my lung cancer on MAY 2014, I found that he was always available and highly knowledgeable . Thanks to him I have an excellent chance of a long life. He and his staff were the best experience I have ever had during a hospital admission.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014