Ratings for Dr. Carolina M. Hernandez

I love the way the doctor spends time telling about the disease and also examine you. The office staff is very friendly . I would recommend this office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Caring, gives enough time to discuss problems and explains treatments. Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Nothing but problems with this doctor.Not very friendly. My mom and I were both seeing her. My mother had a problem and the doctor did not return any phone calls. I had to take her to the ER. Never again will we use her service.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Physician does not return patient calls or have office staff. After a weekend of medicine and no important and a severe reaction to the medication, waited 24 hours for a return call and then was told to continue medication. No return call to answer that question.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Recently relocated from FLorida. Several health issues. Dr. Hernandez was very personable, and carefully and thoroughly examined me, and asked more questions than most physicians that have treated me. I can tell she cares alot about her patients and her practice. I will continue to see her as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Very nice, knowledgeable and thorough. I saw her 15 min after appt time but after meeting with her and seeing how thorough and holistic her care is with each patient I didn't mind the wait. Looking forward to being her patient.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Carolina M. Hernandez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Stafford, VA