Ratings for Dr. Neel R. Desai

My experience with Dr. Desai and his staff has been one of my best medical experiences yet. Dr. Desai is of extreme competence and his intelligence and expertise shine through within the first few minutes of talking to him. He provided easy to understand explanations and answered my questions before I even had a chance to ask them. He is also very friendly and seems to care about me as a patient. He runs a professional organization, each staff member and technician is excellent at what they do and they spend the time with you giving you not only the medical information that you need, but delivered in such a way that you understand the information imparted.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Desai did my cataracts. The first eye came out great, the second was a disaster. Dr. Desai was rude about it. I waited almost 2 hours for him to look at it and then he tried to blame it on me. The Eye Institute is a factory. All they are concerned about is pushing people through and collecting fees. If something goes wrong they aren't nice or prompt about addressing it. If I had know about all the pain and suffering I would have to go through, I wouldn't have done it. I am still in pain.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr. Neel R. Desai's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Guardian