Ratings for Dr. Matthew B. Jennings

I have been to a ENT, Pulmonary, Infectious Disease, and a GP, before I found Dr. Jennings. Not one of the other Dr's. that I went to could, and did not figure out what was wrong with me! They were all pill pushers, and sent me home, until Dr. Jennings told me that he was going to start from scratch, and get to the bottom of my problem. What a relief to find such a wonderful and caring Dr. After going to all of the other Dr's. I didn't think that I would ever find a Dr. that could help me. Thank God for Dr. Matthew Jennings!!! Needless to say that he is our new family Dr.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Awesome Doc. I dropped my other doc as I was walking out the door after going to Dr. Jennings.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Jennings takes the time to talk to you and really find out your problems,as well he talks to you in terms that the avg. person can understand. He has also recommended alternative & natural methods to try for some things that bother you. He has been very nice and very supportive to both mine and my wifes needs and concerns.I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Jennings to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

I actually had Dr. Jennings when he was still in the Army. This is one of the most fanbtastic doctors anywhere. He is incredibly caring. He treated me as if I was a VIP. He is the most patient oriented doctor I have ever met. He does not forget you between office visits. anyone would be lucky to get this doctor. He has experience deep in the trenches so he is used to pressure and saving lives.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Matthew B. Jennings's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1992)

Avmed