Ratings for Dr. Kris E. Kennedy

I think her practice is too big the wait time was longer at times but feel she dies not have a good bedside manner when it comes to complicated issues and always felt rushed with 20 minute visit. Though knowledgeable... Important information withheld after surgical procedure.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I believe she is a good doctor and ofcourse knowledgeable. However, I do feel that her practice is too big for individualized attention sometimes depending on the extent of problems and amount of time allotted.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. K is my and my daughter's physician. She is compassionate and supportive. Wheter you are having the problems of an adolescent or a menopausal woman she can be counted on. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I am a 45 year old female. I had suffered from severe menstrual bleeding for almost 20 years. In the past I had been offered hystorectomies by a number of GYNs. And I was always told a hystorectomy was the ONLY solution to my problems. I was not willing to undergo such extreme surgery. Dr. Kennedy offered several choices and options and I decided on an 'Endometrial Ablation' which was VERY successful and I have been having normal periods for many years now! I am more than thrilled. Dr. Kennedy was sensitive to my wishes, informative, patient and compassionate. She is a fabulous Gynocologist!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Kris E. Kennedy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal