Ratings for Dr. SAGAR Patel

Please ladies, do your homework before becoming a patient of this mans. Or worse, before your child becomes a patient. I lost my child because of his GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Withput getting into detail about my specific situation, and I can horrify you with the details, this Dr. Is much more interested in running a baby mill amd making money than genuinely caring for women and their offspring. He broke every promise mentioned in the Hippocratic oath. During the course of my treatment some red flags went up, but thinking I was being overly worrisome I ignored common and intuitive sense. I will NEVER forgive thisan for the death of my child and ensuing nightmare my family had to endure. He even added insult to injury in more than one way after the fact. Please DO NOT TRUST this "Doctor". Well wishes to all the mommy's to be out there.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Very caring and professional doctor. I'm not sure what these other people are talking about. Seems like they got the wrong doctor patel

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Staff made me feel like s****, especially the black lady. im black myself so i'm not being racist. VERY condescending. DR was over50 minutes late, with no apology, & was rushed. DR was going to give me a pap without even telling me what he was bout to. There were many stories that happened that im not mentioning because it'd be rude, but all i will ever remember from those visits was not feeling respected or dignified, crying all the way home. my 3 friends i refereed are no longer going there.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Staff made me feel like ****.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr Patel is extremely unprofessional and uncaring. If you want a good experience Please research another doctor. He must be filtering reviews because this "Dr" is not a 5 in any way. If he is a 5 out of 5 and this is good health care we are all in trouble.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I went to Dr. Patel later in my pregnancy bc of issues I was having with my first obgyn. He was great during my prenatal care visits. This was my first pregnancy so I didn't really know what to expect in the delivery room. Looking back on the experience I am very upset with how things went. He seemed very rushed and anxious for me to have the baby. I started pushing at 9cm, which i had never heard of, and during that time he told me the baby was "sunny side up" he did not explain the dangers and risks of vaginally delivering a face up baby. In fact i didn't know it was dangerous until i was home from the hospital. He was also arguing with the nursing staff during my delivery. I wish I would have known then what I know now, bc I definitely don't think he had mine and my baby's best interest that night.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Great doctor, never felt so comfortable with another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr Patel is wonderful. He spends so much time with you and makes you really feel important. He doesn't rush you through the office like other OBGYN's. I would highly recommend him. I think he is the best doctor I've ever had with the best bed side manner.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I switched my obgyn around 14 weeks. I was referred to Dr. Patel by a co worker who loved him. my first visit i knew he was going to be a great doctor. very caring, nice, attentive, and you know he will deliver your baby since hes the only dr. in his office. he gives his cell/home number to his patients for gosh sake!! I feel 100% safe and happy with him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr. Patel is the most caring doctor ever. I had a very hard pregnancy and he was there for me every step of the way, even answering his phone at 2am. I wish I would have found him sooner!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. SAGAR Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Holmdel, NJ