Ratings for Dr. Matthew B. Baker

Dr. Baker was my second consultation. The consult was thorough and answered all my questions. He was recommended by several acquaintances. I am thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck. From Dr. Baker and staff, the process is smooth and very competent. I would not hesitate to recommend the Baker Center for Plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

My experience was nothing less than excellent! The staff was very outgoing and friendly and Dr.Baker took the time to explain everything to me with regards to my surgery and made sure I felt comfortable and knowledgeable about the procedure I was going to have. Surgery went great, my results are AMAZING and I'm glad I came to him. (I got the Mommy Makeover and couldn't be happier with my new amazing body!) If your look for out of this world care and that surgeon and staff that will go the extra mile this is the best office!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Baker and staff were excellent. They took the time to explain my procedure and answered all of my questions. My results are FABULOUS!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I had the mommy makeover and liposuction done in October 2014 with Dr. Baker and I could't be happier with my results! The overall experience has been the best, Dr. Baker's staff are true professionals who truly care about their patients. Dr. Baker and his staff are amazing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Baker to anyone looking for an amazing plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I recently had a "Mommy Makeover" done in September 2014 with Dr. Baker and am very excited and pleased with the work I received. The staff was more than helpful and were with me the entire process. Dr. Baker was very knowledgeable and compassionate with regards to my concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr. Baker to anyone and everyone looking for a great plastic surgeon with amazing results!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done in April 2013 and I couldnt be happier with the results. I planned on meeting with several surgeons before making my decision but there was something about Dr. Baker and his staff that made me feel so comfortable. They got me in within a week of my consult and were extremly helpful through the whole process. My recovery and post op appointments have all gone so smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Baker.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

First and foremost, what an amazing doctor and staff. I had a horrible experience several years ago from another surgeon that did my implants, I was so afraid to do surgery again ... I went to see Dr Baker. He made me feel very comfortable and I trusted him. He explained himself very well in what he would do to get my breasts back to normal. I had the surgery, and all I can say is WOW, they are a transformation from where they were before. It wasn't an easy surgery, but I am so glad that I did it. Dr. Baker has given me my confidence back. They are beautiful!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Baker was so kind, compassionate and caring throughout the process of my breast cancer, bilateral mastectomies and reconstruction. I can not thank him enough for all he has done for me. He gave me hope along the way and now having finished reconstruction I could not be happier or feel better about what he did for me. His knowledge, skill and expertise is beyond compare. I work in the medical field myself- and have access to multiple physicians. I without a doubt chose wisely and could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr Baker and his staff saw me through the most frightening, difficult and overwhelming time of my life. I would not be where I am today without Dr Baker. I am healthy and have a new lease on life thanks to him! I would highly recommend him to Anyone!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I had a breast reduction performed and my results are amazing. I could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Baker changed my life!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr Baker was extremely generous with his time and explaining everything to me in detail. For a breast cancer patient, bedside manner is important, and he aced it. Thanks Dr. Baker!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Matthew B. Baker's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centennial, CO