Ratings for Dr. David Bridgeo

I have never been more thankful to have Dr. Bridgeo as a Dr. for my dad. He is very thoughtful , accomodating and smart! On occasion I have had to bring him in to the office in an emergency and have been helpedthe same day! I have never had a problem.I am incredibly surprised to read any negativity about him. In all the years that I have dealt with Dr. Bridgeo I have never felt rushed and have even been called at home on one occasion to review a test.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

The worst doctor I've ever met He used to yell at me in his office, or when I called for a prescription refill. His staff are rude and unprofessional. He yelled at me that my tremors were nothing, turns out I have essential tremor. Go somewhere else more professional.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Wow, Im lucky both my parents are alive today. This Dr told my father his chest pains were only stress. He ended up in london hospital for a quadruple bypass and nearly died. Now my mother who thought the world of Bridgeo, had told her for over 2 yrs that she just had hemroids, wasn't hemorrhoids but stage 3 anal cancer. I understand oversites but 2 people in the same family. Him and his receptionist only care about one thing.... $$$$.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Terrible Doctor money hungry does not care about his patients all his is worried about is collecting his fee

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I have read some of the comments and I had to laugh! I have been seeing Dr Bridgeo ever since he came to WINDSOR. Since he left the clinic practice at way over 15yrs ago I have NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIS STAFF! I have NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH Dr Bridgeo ever! He is pleasant and attentive. I've never been laughed at when I mention a strange problem. In fact he had me get a scan for Portal Hypertension( ya I never heard of it either or anyone that's had it) So he basically saved me from severe liver/spleen damage. It was so early it barely showed the beginning signs. So yes excellent Doctor and staff. Btw very clean and tidy as well!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I have been with Doctor Bridgeo for over 20 years and he has helped me in so many ways .He has always contacted me at home when I need advise never leaves you waiting more than 10 minutes. Very thorough. I have had type 1 diabetes for 60 years . From a man that needs a good Doc.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible receptionist. useless

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

OK Doctor with very rude staff, the receptionist is very arrogant as if he owns the place.Will never step in his office again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

He was very judgmental. He did not take me seriously and wouldn't listen properly to my concerns. My concerns may seem insignificant to him, but it is why I am seeing him, so he should be more serious about it.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Bridgeo is an excellent physician. My family is blessed to have him. He is friendly, patient-centred and takes time with me at every appointment, even though I have more than one issue. I pay a yearly fee which I pay because I believe in it! This yearly fee covers many services that otherwise I would need to pay out-of-pocket. I have a similar business and insurance covers "most" services, not all and each additional item required by me, there is a fee. The majority of people do not mind. Again, David is an excellent, well-respected physician. I have been a patient when he first came to the city.... a long time. Good job!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. David Bridgeo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Memorial University of Newfoundland (Grad. 1997)