Ratings for Dr. Galia Anderson

It was not easy to find such an empathic professional as Dr. Anderson. I met her several years ago when I've got awful pain with my old root filling. I visited several dentists just to get a cold advice to get an appointment with a root surgeon ASAP, an invoice for this brilliant opinion and an apathetic good buy. And, yes, I've called all surgeons I could google out just to get an appointment within two weeks! In despair, pain and fear I called Dr. Anderson, who immediately took me in, showed great empathy and promptly referred me to a root surgeon, just on the same day! Since then I see her for all my problems, small and big, and she is great. Girls in in the office are super friendly, I remember Blanca the receptionist even saved my bike once when I forgot to lock it, and the next time she went out to add coins to my meter when I was at the dentist's chair, it was really helpful and touching. Dr. Anderson's office grew twice bigger since I became her patient, and I always like coming here, it's a clean, stylish place of European design and high standards of care.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

If I could give her 0 I would. She is horrible, rude and has no knowledge. It seems like all the possitive reviews have been written either by her or her friends, they can not be legit. The worst service ever. Would not recommend her to the enemy

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Such a nice clinic (very modern and clean) and a super friendly staff. Dr Anderson was absolutely amazing. I've had a fear of the dentist for many years, but she talked me through each step of my procedure, educating me along the way. I can't recommend her clinic and her enough. Thanks for being patient with me (my fears) and thanks making my first visit the most comfortable I've ever experienced with any dentist!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I would not recommend her to anyone!!!! She doesn't know what she is talking about.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

First time visit for clean and consult. Very clean offices and great helpful and competent staff. Consult and explanation provided by Dr Anderson was very thorough!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Anderson just became my dentist this year. I just have to say this place is the best....everything is so clean and shiny and the staff was so friendly so i wasn't freaking out about what was about to happen in 5 minutes. Thank you Dr. Anderson for making me a new beautiful smile. See you at my next visit :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Galia has been my dentist for over 6 years now and I continue to see her not only because her she is incredible at the work she does, but her associates and staff are always a pleasure to see! I had several cavities that she filled...she was so gentle I wasn't sure she was even doing anything. She always made sure I was at ease and has such a soft soothing voice it makes you forget she's drilling right into your tooth! Thank you Galia!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Cutting to the point, I've never experienced worse dentist than this one (Dr. Galia Anderson). I am actually surprised that she is certified (haven't had a chance to investigate though) as her professionalism lacks significantly when dealing with her patients. She was extremely defensive when I visited for an emergent service when my crown accidentally came off; that was done no longer than half year ago! She neither seemed capable of giving appropriate medical advice on patients' inquiries. Her attitude was beyond rude, and almost enforcing certain treatments as opposed to giving out options and supporting medical analyses. Seriously, if I have a time, I was thinking of investigating her license.

Submitted December 17, 2013

I have been Galia's patient for more than 4 years now. She has always impressed me with her professionalism, competence and skill. Just recently I had to get some fillings for unexpected cavities and I was very anxious and stressed about getting it done. Galia and her staff took the best care of me and in no time and in no pain was the procedure completed. I couldn't believe how easy and painless they made it seem. I love going to Galia because I feel like she truly cares about her patients and takes great pride in her business and what she does.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson's for 6-7 years now. She is always on-time and the office is well-organized and efficient. As a dentist she has a deft touch, does what is necessary (without trying to upsell), and charges very reasonable rates. As well, she is genuinely charming and I would recommend her as a dentist without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012