You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shian Gu

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I rather prefer to rate his clinic 0 stars, if I can give them negative number, I will. I started visiting his clinic 12 years ago when we just landed in Burnaby. He has no patience, no manner, neither his staff; always on vacation... I finally had enough of him, switch to another doctor in his clinic as there are very few options for mandarin speaker. However, it is such a pain to make an appointment with my doctor, always waiting on the line, stressed staff...not too long ago, they called me to see my exam report. When I waited weeks to see my report, they lost it! No apologies, no explanation... have to find somebody else. Please do not go to this clinic if you want to be taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

not good not good not good not good not good not good

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have not see Gu for 2-3 years, almost forget how rush this doctor was! Last week's visiting refreshed my memory. Less than2 minutes, he already turn his back, rush out. looks like chasseing by a dog. left me behind, sigh, very frustrated..........Organize in waiting room was good.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Gu is professional Doctor in burnaby. He knows what kinds of situations between you , your health and the medical system. He never give wrong treatment with his knowledge. As a senior family doctor in speaking mederine, he didn't do anything mistake. We can say he fits the system. We need him. He treat male people very good, if you are baby, female, he is not fit you.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Always rushing, before you complete your symptom, he starts to write prescription and stands up to signal the ending of the visit. I felt rushed every time. Not thorough at all.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

He is terrible doctor who only like to give you a lot of prescribed medicine. He does not care what the problem you have, he just gives the medicine to you! Spend too much time on the TV show and other public obersevation. Help yourself find anyone else, save your life, save your time, protect your health.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Gu is impatient. He never spent more than a few minutes with me. He's already standing up and walking out before I can finish telling him what my problems are. He has " it's non of my business" kind of attitude when I ask for his opinion. He's not willing to help at all. It seems to me he doesn't treat his patients as individual human beings, they are just numbers he can count to send bills to MSP. The staff are very rude.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Shian Gu's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst in Great Vancouver, Period. No patience, don't listen. Those left positive comments looks so fake. I will bring my complaints to the college bar. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor, very rushed, didn't bother to listen to my symptoms before writing the prescription"

June 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Gu is a knowledgeable doctor and he has good experience. The only concern is you have to wait long time to see him."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I rather prefer to rate his clinic 0 stars, if I can give them negative number, I will. I started visiting his clinic 12 years ago when we just landed in Burna..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "not good not good not good not good not good not good"

March 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have not see Gu for 2-3 years, almost forget how rush this doctor was! Last week's visiting refreshed my memory. Less than2 minutes, he already turn his back..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gu is professional Doctor in burnaby. He knows what kinds of situations between you , your health and the medical system. He never give wrong treatment with ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Always rushing, before you complete your symptom, he starts to write prescription and stands up to signal the ending of the visit. I felt rushed every time. No..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is terrible doctor who only like to give you a lot of prescribed medicine. He does not care what the problem you have, he just gives the medicine to you! Spe..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gu is impatient. He never spent more than a few minutes with me. He's already standing up and walking out before I can finish telling him what my problems ..."

September 26, 2014