Ratings for Dr. Joseph H. Goth

Dr. Goth's office helped me escape a painful ordeal that had been going on for many weeks. Clearly this should of been the first door I walk through. With failing teeth he removed them within 2 hours and now on road to recovery. All done with less pain then a single tooth pulled 2 weeks prior. Dr. Goth is the only choice in Pittsburgh.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

My wife and I have both had to have teeth removed and then have dental implants inserted with titanium screws by Dr. Goth. I have to say that Dr. Goth is an awesome oral surgeon! He actually called on the weekend to check on my wife's condition. As for me, I was extremely nervous about having my tooth pulled. He recommended that he perform the surgery while I was sedated, which he prefers to do with patients that have high blood pressure and that are anxious about the procedure. He is such a skilled oral surgeon that I woke up with very little pain. I never even had to take the prescription pain medicine, just ibuprofen. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I had an emergency. Back molar cracked down to below the gum line on the afternoon before I was leaving for vacation. Being new to the area, I googled, called a family dentist in my area who referred me to Dr. Goth. Upon explaining what happended and my predictament Dr. Goth told me to come in. He saw me after his last appointment and pulled the broken tooth. Absolutely no pain. He and his staff were very professional and compassionate. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

My first impression of the staff was that they were unprofessional. The front desk woman gave me such a rough time about not bringing an xray that i was never told to bring! She insisted she told me but after explaining the events that lead up to the appointment she then realized she had in fact NOT told me. She then started being so nice to me because she realized she was the one at fault. Dr Goth himself is wonderful and caring. Certainly wants to help people and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

I have been afraid of getting my wisdom teeth out for years. A friend recommended him to me and I must say that I was very impressed. I would recommend Dr. Goth to anyone who needs wisdom teeth removed. Very nice and VERY good. I experienced ZERO pain after surgery and didn't even need to take the pain medication. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Though it had been a few years ago, I remember Dr. Goth very well: BTW - I hate to go to the dentist! Yet when I was seen by Dr. Goth for extraction of a broken tooth, I only felt a small twinge of discomfort (not even "pain") When I asked if he was starting now, he said "I'm done" That's the kind of dental surgeon I will always keep in my address book!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Phenomenal all around. The staff is great - courteous, faciliative, terrific! The doc is superb, from his manner with you to the excellence of his care. An outstanding practicioner of the science and art of medicine!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Joseph H. Goth's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goth's office helped me escape a painful ordeal that had been going on for many weeks. Clearly this should of been the first door I walk through. With fai..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I have both had to have teeth removed and then have dental implants inserted with titanium screws by Dr. Goth. I have to say that Dr. Goth is an a..."

March 24, 2015
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 18, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph H."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "MOON TOWNSHIP" to "Coraopolis"

September 26, 2013