Ratings for Dr. Shastine Abate

Never returns calls, staff is incompetent, wait time can be up to an hour at times. Takes a week to get CT results and if you have an emergency you might as well just go the ER because Dr. Abate never sets time aside for emergency visits. Also this is the only Dr. I have ever been to that is never there during hours of operations. DO NOT USE THIS DR!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

I believe she is a good doctor. I was her patient back in the 1990s when she was working with a HMO. Her office is a bit scary. She seems to need more staff who are more knowledgeable. I was given the wrong referral. Her office suite is junky. There are too many warnings, notices and ads taped to the wall haphazardly. She needs a good clean up of the spaces. I would like to continue with her but I don't know.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Dr Abate SEEMS TO a good dr WHEN she inter acts with her patients if you dont ask your questions while you are there you can forget it.She avoids them like the plague. She gets her staff to do all her dirty work.AND IT SEEMED LIKE THERE FOR A LONG TIME SHE ALWAYS HAD SOMEONE NEW WORKING THERE..2 OR 3 NEW STAFF YOU MIGHT THINK IT WAS THE STAFF,,,BUT ALL THE STAFF I HAVE SEEN IN AND OUT OF THERE....I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION "IT IS HER"!!!IT CANT BE ALL THOSE GIRLS..SHE WILL ABANDON YOU AS A PATIENT WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO FIND A NEW DOCTOR EVEN IF YOU ARE DEATHLY ILL..I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE...WOULDNT POST ANYTHNG THATS NOT TRUE..IF I WERE YOU I WOULD FIND A NEW DOCTOR

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Shastine Abate's Credentials

• Addis Ababa Univ, Fac Of Med, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Haile Sellassie) (Grad. 1983)

Multiplan