Ratings for Dr. Nicole A. Pearson

We have been seing Dr. Pearson for about 5 years now. When we first started going to the office, I saw a few different doctors but after seing her during one of our visits, I decided to choose her as the doctor for my kids. I LOVE that they have late and weekend hours. Makes life a bit easier for working parents. Over the last year or 2, I have had some frustration reaching the office or having someone return my calls. I'm hoping it won't continue.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. Pearson is a wonderful MD with an amazing bedside manner. We took our then 3yr old son to her when we first moved here and now our daughter has seen her since the day she was born. Our kids adore her and are never afraid of a Dr visit. She is very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. I had concerns about mulitiple vaccines in one visit, and we compromised by spreading them out within two visits. I HIGHLY recommended her. Her staff is awesome as well!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Nicole A. Pearson's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL