Ratings for Dr. Roya Barghi

She is awesome, The best dentist that I had ever.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Roya for over 15 years. She is wonderful. Great energy, and constantly improving technique. She is much better than she was several years ago--and she was good even back then. Keep up the good work Dr. Roya!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

One the most excellent, knowledgeable, honest and fair dentist ever.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I had visited a few dentist in last 20 years , and last year one of my friend refered Dr Roya Barghi, i will be always thankful, she is the best dentist , she is very kind and professional , i will never change my dentist again. once you meet her you do not want even think of going to another dentist, now she is our family dentist . she can create the most beautiful teeth that makes you want to smile and show your beautiful teeth to everybody. in my opinion happiness always start with beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I highly recommend Dr .Barghi, She is a perfectionist , honest and very ethical.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

All I can say is that she is the best i have ever had. I moved to Richmond Hill, and stopped going to her since i was far from her, but after i went to two different dentists, and they MADE me go back to her. SHE IS GREAT. When she says your appointment is at 2PM, She will see you at 2PM if not 2:05PM max. Always on time, which means a LOT to me, and she exactly knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Barghi, she is by far the best dentist I have ever encountered. Dr. Barghi is informative, professional, friendly, kind, patient, and overall excellent at her craft. No matter what type of dental work you need, she will be sure to provide excellent care that will leaving you ecstatic with the results. Dr. Barghi along with her staff make sure your entire experience is comfortable, pain free and that you are fully satisfied with the results. I can't thank the entire team enough for their superb care and service! Sincerely, Fiona.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

all i can say about Rana Barghi is that she is the best... she knows what she is doing and what matters to me the most is time... the most i have waited was 5 min i guess NOT more than that

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

one of the best doctor i have ever seen so professional so caring i am proud to say that i will never see any one except dr Roya And Rana barghi

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Very good dentist, polite, nice, on-time, professional, so patient with kids, honest and a beautiful person.Last but not least her clean high standard clinic is an A+.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010