Ratings for Dr. Linda Grasswick

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Grasswick. I suffer from anxiety and depression, and she has been incredibly helpful, not just in listening and counselling (although she is excellent at that), but in providing alternatives to speed my recovery. She isn't one of those doctor's who just throw medication at you and hope for the best. Anyone who works with her is lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Grasswick is a very nice dr. She helped me when I was going through a hard time excepting and dealing with an illness I had. She was compassionate and listened to me. She was very comfortable to talk to and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Very knowledgable and professional. I've seen a few other psychiatrists dealing with PTSD and they were horrible, one told me I needed to "think positive thoughts" and another cancelled me as a patient after I missed ONE appointment(I called and cancelled and explained I was having a panic attack and couldn't drive myself to Abbotsford). There are terrible psychiatrists out there that don't give one care about their patients. Dr. Grasswick isnt one of those.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Terrible doctor. Hands out prescriptions like candy. Manipulated easily by her patients.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

She is an amazing Doctor who really listens and has compassion for her patients. I would not be here without her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Grasswick is a great doctor. I have been seeing her from over a year. She is compassionate and very attentive. I wish I could see her more often as I only get to see her every couple of months. I really like her as a doctor though. She makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I found her to be professional, to-the-point, efficient, helpful.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Grasswick has been a god send. I'm able to talk to her about problems I can't talk to anyone else about. Unlike a lot of other doctors I've seen, and from what I've heard about from my friends about doctors they've seen, she didn't push drugs on me. She listens and is non-judgemental.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Very judgemental and unprofessional. Was not helpful. Seems to think all I wanted was medications.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Just confrontational for the most part. Does not seem interested in actually helping, just enjoys diagnosing and judging.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012