Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Stiles

I feel this office prioritizes financial productivity over patient care: I was not informed of xrays being necessary, costing upwards of $300, for treatment when scheduling a new patient exam(the office has a script which must not have been used, however staff refuses to acknowledge this possibility). As soon as I was informed of the xrays and their cost (upon my request) during the exam, I told them I was not financially prepared for them and had concerns about radiation exposure. All agreed that it would be fine not to proceed further with the visit. No apology was offered for not providing this information in advance, wasting my time and causing embarrassment. Later I received a $75 bill for the exam, but I did not receive any feedback, diagnosis. I understand that I occupied some of the Dr's time, but that is due to staff error, not mine. I would not have been there had I been fully informed of cost. I am dissappointed by the business first, patient second attitude.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

He is a great doctor, I have been going here for years. Very professional, yet personal.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Paul R. Stiles's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1996)

Assurant