Ratings for Dr. Liliane M. Hay

It is truly an amazing thing when you find a doctor you can trust your kids to. She is not only knowledgeable as a Doctor by the most honestly nice Dr. We've met. I like her approach to medicine as we only want medication for our kids when it is strictly necessary. As per some reviews, we have never had problem with billing, my husband is a medical biling manager and can attest for her modest billing practices. We came to her office recommended by friends and it we absolutely love her and recommend to everybody else. Thank you Dr. Hay!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Memorial City Pediatrics is a great pediatric office. The Doctors are great, the staff is helpful . We get an excellent pediatric service for our kids there.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr Hay has been the pediatrician of my 2 children for the past 7 years. She is sweet, kind and very knowledgeable. What I like about this particular office is that on several occasions my children were sick and I was able to get in to see the doctor the same day. Couple of times at night, one of my children had high fever and another time woke up vomiting and I was not sure what to do , I called the answering service and they were able to connect me with Dr Hay and I received assistance on what to do. I called few times during the day for non urgent questions and , no exception , I received a call from the office the same day. I can say that I truly receive an excellent pediatric service for my children with Dr Hay at Memorial City Pediatrics. Occasionally we have seen another doctor covering for Dr Hay, I believe it is Dr Sagullo, very sweet as well. And in 7 years , never had any issues on charges , insurance or billing with Memorial City Pediatrics. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Hay and her office staff are unprofessional and make fraudulent charges on insurance claims. She makes you wait 45 min- hour before she sees you even though you have an appointment. She doesn't take the time to talk to you or your children she just hands you a Wikipedia printout of things to do with your child and about his/her growth and development. I am upset I ever trusted her with my children.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014