Ratings for Dr. Viktor F. Huckell

I couldn't ask for a better cardiologist. I have a complex and rare abnormality associated with a chronic neuromuscular condition and Dr. Huckell, his team and the residents are all great.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Helpful, knowledgeable, caring, friendly. Top notch. Gives all other doctors a bad name for being so absolutely awesome.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have been very very pleased with the treatment I have received from Dr Huckell. Super caring and knowledgeable with a great bedside manner and a sense of humour seldom for in specialists.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

An amazing cardiologist. How very fortunate I am to have is expitise and a member of my health team. My family shares this opinion with me as well.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. My Mom has been seeing him for the last three years after transferring from another cardiologist. Dr. Huckell has been nothing but fantastic. Very, Very Grateful for his care. As to having residents, they are wonderful as well and I feel like we are getting two for the price of one. Having said that, if you are having a procedure, clarify before it who will be doing. My Mom did and Dr. Huckell was only too happy to do the angiogram when my Mom told him she would be more comfortable with him. Thank you Dr. Huckell and all your great staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I had a great experience with dr huckell and his resident. My files were transferred from Quebec, all in French and he and his team took the time to go through my medical history thoroughly. I have been a cardio patient since I was born and seen many specialists and he is my favorite. He was questioning his resident the whole time about my file and involved me in the process, making it quite entertaining! He has a good sense of humor while being very professional and you can tell he's not afraid to ask them though questions. To people bitching about residents working with dr Huckell.. VHG is a teaching hospital affiliated to UBC, future doctors have to start somewhere! Anyway; I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

terrible. staff & Doctor huckell just worst. doesn't care at all.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Huckell is byfar the best Doctor I have. Although having to have ongoing cardiac care since I have been 22, I am always delighted to see Dr. Huckell and his students. We always have a good laugh when his students try to figure out what my heart issue is, its kind of a game. I am only allowed to answer questions they ask, and cannot tell them. Dr Huckell likes to see if they can figure it out and it is always amusing.. Anyways he is the best and I am lucky he is my Doc. Amber Brown

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

helps not just me but my family to understand and know what to do with the problems I face

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Huckell is tops. Helpful, patient, not rushed .. willing and able to address every question posed by myself and my wife about my heart-related issues. We found him to be friendly, with a good and comfortable disposition. His sense of humour was greatly appreciated and put us both at ease with him. The pre-examination and presence of the Resident Physician was expected and both physicians were careful to speak to each other through me .... not around me. I appreciate taking part in that type of teaching environment .... else how would the Dr. Huckells of the world learn their very demanding and precise science. A good experience with a professional specialist. I will see him again in 4 months and look forward to another experience with him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014