Ratings for Dr. Jane Park

I have been going to Dr. Park for seven years. She is excellent! I find her to be very punctual and attentive and is very knowledgable. She takes her time to listen to her patients. My children have also been seeing her and love her too!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Park the past few years. When I first starting going she was very caring and always had time to listen. However my last few visit I feel like there has been a change and she does not care or have time for what actually matters. I also find out she is off the whole summer and the doctor filling in for her is awful. I have mixed thoughts on if I will stay as a family patient.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I've been with Dr. Park for a few years now. At first, she was a great, attentive, and knowledgeable doctor - a big difference from the doctor I transferred from. But her availability is severely restricted; she only works Monday thru Thursday, and daytime hours (or less). She does split her time with Credit Valley Hospital, so that's to be considered. Recently I've found she has less time and patience when entertaining her patients (myself and family members included). Last time I personally saw her, she was clearly in a rush to get out the door - I've taken to coming in with a list of everything I need to discuss with her otherwise she's out the door and I've forgotten something important to me. She's definitely slipped a bit in the 'helpfulness' department, which is discouraging as a patient as I trust my physician to, well, help and to be attentive enough to me and my medical history to provide recommendations or notice when something's off. This has cause my trust to slip a bit with her as a result. Not a good thing. The staff at Streetsville Medical are a mixed bag. I've never had any issue with the nurses, but the front desk staff are... surly. Customer service skills are definitely lacking.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I feel really fortunate to have found such a wonderful family doctor. She is always punctual, listens attentively, offers good advice, and moreover, she is respectful. She makes good use of the computerized system in the office and always has all your test results and history at her fingertips.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Great dr. Always listens, never is in a rush, is always kind and most importantly very knowledgeable! Always has helpful tips and that's whatever illness kids or I have. She also delivered my youngest one.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Park delivered my first baby back in 2010 and is also my family doctor. She is pretty awesome. Okay, she may come off a bit sarcastic at times but I that's just her nature. She is very casual sot hat she doesn't make you feel uncomfortable but professional at the same time so you know you can trust her. She did not rush me during our birth and guided me through wonderfully! I did get stitches as well but healed quickly and without any issues. Overall, she's pretty great. Her hours are horrid though. Also, she is no longer delivering. =( which is too bad since I'm expecting baby #2 and was hoping she would be there this time around as well.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Park is a great daughter, before her I was afraid to go to the doctors. She brought by daughter into this word, and has been our doctor ever since.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr Park also works at Streetsville Medical Center. Her hours of availability are horrible. Only three times a week and only in the mornings. For someone with a job and back in school it is an inconvenience. Even with emergencies it's a 3 week or more waiting time. The staff at Steetsville are also very rude and discusse your medical issues outside of the clinic with their friends (I had a bunch of staff come to my restaurant and discusse my health to each other I front of me). Even when I finally do get my appointment, I find Park constantly staring at the computer screen and not doing an examinations. She just makes refurrals, and pushes you out the door. I am aware that she works at a hospital, but my experience with her as a family doctor is horrible. I am on the hunt of a new doctor. I would NEVER recommend someone to her or that clinic.

Submitted October 14, 2012

Dr.Park is a wonderful doctor and person. She made my pregnancy a great experience and was very involved in my son after he was born. She is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. I have refered her to a few expectant mothers who feel the same.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Friendly and knowledgeable family doctor. Punctual and yet able to give you time to discuss issues.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012