Ratings for Dr. Bruce W. Krell

Dr Krell's office accepted to see me and not bill unless Dr Krell could help me with my feet condition. He poked his head in the door and said he couldn't help me because of the severity of my feet. He scribbled one referral for me that was in Tucson, I live in Chandler so the referral wasn't useful for me. He spent the rest of the half hour telling me about his trip to Hawaii with his wife for her work. After the visit he accepted my insurance and billed me. I wrote him a letter defining what was agreed upon. Apparently his office staff denied accepting any agreement over the phone, He put bill through a collection agency. His whole office closed down during the period while he was on his special trip to Hawaii with his wife.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr Krell is one of the best doctors I've been to in a long time: highly skilled, up-to-date, and has a war, caring presence with patients. He kept me moving as long as possible before surgery. Then he did the required surgery - efficiently, effectively. It all went just as he said it would. His manner is positive & helpful & he wants to keep his patients informed. I recommend his highly to anyone with foot problems.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Krell is a great podiatrist and a great doctor altogether. Very great at relaying information to patients and extremely personable. I would recommend him to anyone. His overall knowledge regarding podiatry is outstanding and he seems very up to date on all of the latest practices and prides himself on it. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

wonderful experience. Great staff. Very helpful doctor and staff. I had almost zero wait time in the lobby before being brought back into a treatment room. Dr. Krell answered all of my questions and had a very gentle touch. I would definitely return to his office for all of my footcare needs.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Krell was very personable with me, and we had a nice talk. When working on my feet, he had a nice gentle touch, so it was a comfortable procedure. I would return to Dr. Krell for any future foot problems, big or small.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

worst physician I have ever visited. I had 3 issues on my feet to discuss. Dr. met with me for 11 minutes, asked me what of the 3 conditiond was the most nbothersome. When I replied he said we'll deal with that today if you want to talk about the others make another appointment. If they had not already taken my money I would've walked out. He criticized my health care plan, calling it "low end" and "discount". When I asked for monetary breakdown of surgical option his first comment was "I won't make much if anything on this with your health care" Also, I received a FIRST bill in the mail 2.5 months later listing the amount due (I had asked for total at time of service and paid what they told me would be my portion for visit) as 60 days past due. This was the FIRST bill I received. Go to a Dr. that cares about patients; that's not Krell.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Very caring, experienced, and knowledgeable doctor. He also spends plenty of time with patients which is rare these days.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Bruce W. Krell's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)