Ratings for Dr. JAMES A. Lugg

Dr Lugg discovered my cancer when the odds said I probably didn't have any. Though the cancer was small we opted for surgery because my prostate was so large I was having a lot of problems. After a radical prostatectomy I have no problems and a psa of zero.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Lugg performed an SIS bladder sling surgery in me. I'm 5 weeks out and I could be happier!! I have absolutely NO leakage or incontinence. I'm thrilled at my results with low down time and very very little discomfort. I recommend this educated, experienced, cares for his patients Dr!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Lugg performed a radical prostatectomy Robot assisted. It left me with no E.D. issues and minimal incontinence. The Robot surgery allowed me to heal quickly. Dr. Lugg is very professional. My psa is zero. I would highly recommend robotic surgery performed by D. Lugg.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Lugg performed surgery on me using the HOLEP laser. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Lugg is personal and professional Urologist. I would highly recommend Dr. Lugg. . D.C.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Lugg was very professional and was able to preform a procedure that has relieved me of my needing to urinate ever two hours at night. His nurse assistance was excellent with a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend Dr. Lugg!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

In these days of negative news, let me tell you about a unique doctor who changes lives. Dr. James A. Lugg M.D. of Cheyenne is this doctor. He is a skilled Surgical Specialist, and Urologist. He certainly improved my quality of life! Dr. Lugg was personable, empathetic, thorough, and professional. After careful examination, he explained that I had total vaginal vault prolapse, with a large involvement of cystocele and large rectocele. His staff was very courteous, helpful, considerate, and gentle. They were perceptive and sensitive to my needs and feelings. Dr. Lugg performed abdominal sacral colpopexy, closure of pelvic floor defect, Caldera sling placement, and rectocele repair. Dr. Lugg is a gift to people who have gynecological or urological conditions. He is prompt, accurate in his diagnosis, has a great bedside manner, and spends time to listen and explain every step along the way. He has received many awards for his work. I highly recommend him! D.K.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Lugg for an adrenal mass. He studied it and then removed it. He is a very thorough, knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

After my 1st Urologist threw his hands up and said I was his problem child I found Dr. Lugg. He was willing to really listen to my problem of chronic UTI'S, and not just throw more antibiotics at it. He was also willing to admit that my bladder sling could be causing my problems. Even after asking over and over my first urologist refused to admit that that could have anything to do with my continuing infections. After running several test Dr. Lugg went in to do modification of my sling. Since my surgery last September I have been infection free, which after having almost constant infections for 4 years this has been fantastic. If you are having UTI or bladder sling problems I would highly recommend Dr. Lugg. He is really willing to work with you to find and correct the problem and not just throw antibiotics at you. (I had so many infections that I would get infections even while on medications)

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Lugg performed a Holmium laser ablation on my prostate 1.5 years ago, for chronic BHP symptoms.The result has been excellent. Urgency was greatly reduced; I'm sleeping much better (from waking 4-6 times/night to 0-2 times/night). Much improved sex function. Highly recommend Dr. Lugg and this laser procedure. It took me about 5 years of suffering before deciding to have the surgery, and only wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Lugg was very professional and compassionate while explaining test results to my elderly mother. I appreciate his kindness and his extra clarifications about her illness in order to help her understand. He removed her left kidney two years ago, and she was being seen for a follow-up appointment. I would recommend Dr. Lugg for patients needing a Urologist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. JAMES A. Lugg's Credentials

• Denver College Of Medicine - Nlg (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners