Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. McNabb

Dr. McNabb is a very compansionate doctor. He is very sensitive to my needs and provides excellent care. He has always been on time and has never made me feel rushed in anyway. He cares about his patients and isn't just in the business to make money! I am very happy I found him. I drive 1/2 hour to 45 min. to see him each visit and home again. I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else. Thank you Dr. McNabb. :)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Visited Dr McNabb for neck, upper back and sciatica. The initial intake was ok and he tried hard to sell his package of 18 visits. The subsequesnt visits were a waste of time and insurance visits. The dr has a problem with time management. He often had several people in the waiting room. He would come out to greet a patient, assess the waiting room and rush through the appointments to catch up. As an example, I showed up on time, there were 4 people waiting, he spent 5 minutes with each person to catch up. In addition he never documented the services he performed at the time of the visit. When I was seen, he was not concerned with how I felt. He perfoemed 1 Kinesiology test each time and did 1-2 adjustments then rushed me out the door. When I asked him if he would adjusted my lower back he said "your body isn't telling me that you have a problem". I pushed the issue, he tried another test, found a problem, then performed an adjustment. He told me to remind of this next time.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. McNabb's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal