Ratings for Dr. Cathy L. Riker

i can not imagine a more competent, caring, thorough, compassionate doctor. She has been treating me for nearly 20 years for SLE. I am grateful to her for the quality of life I have, and the peace of mind I have knowing she is there for me. I could not recommend her more highly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Riker has been treating me for Ankylosing Spondylitis for nine years. She is an excellent doctor in every way.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Riker diagnosed my lupus/fibromyalgia more than 14 years ago after seeing me for 1 year during which she treated the arthritis like symptoms I was experiencing. The national average in diagnosing lupus is 7 years. She has been very thorough in treating me as a whole person. We work well as a team to treat the various symptoms as the diseases present themselves. I have full confidence in Dr. Riker. With her counsel and encouragement I have learned how to live with these chronic illnesses and have a full life.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Cathy L. Riker's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Menlo Park, CA