Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Erasmus

she is a patietic doctor who doesn't care for human life and has no morals towards people and kids.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Was attended by Dr. Erasmus at the urgent care center and found her to be very knowledgeable and helpful. Her bedside maner was excellent and she took the time to explain everything to me.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

This doctor has no compassion for her patients, and makes un-supported assumptions about her patients. She told nurses in the ER where I worked (as a nurse, she was unaware that I was a nurse there), that I was a drug-seeking low-life, when, in fact, I had 3 herniated discs in my back and had not been able to walk for 6 weeks. When I finally returned to work, she apologised to me, but only because she had to work with me, and she was ordered to by the Chief of Staff of the hospital. When asked if she would have apologised to me if she didn;t have to work with me, she said, "no." She needs to have her license revoked, and should NOT be treating patients.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009