Ratings for Dr. Victor Fadayomi

Dr Fadayomi is a phenomenal doctor and very thorough!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

He is very helpful; he has always shown concern and deligence in his work ethics.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

As always, my recent annual demonstrated the care and competence this dr. Shows.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I dont know how he got his license. After his receptionist confirmed they had all the files from the health region, we arrived at his office with a rude greeting, Dr Fadayomi then poked prodded and worsened the injury without referencing xrays or reports because THEY DIDNT HAVE THEM, then told us to leave with no diagnosis or treatment. Beyond that, the clinic smelled of terrible body odor. Unreal experience.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr F is the man!!!!! have experienced incredibly responsive professionalism at all times. This clinic is an incredibly well oiled machine, zoom zoom. The good Dr has time and a desire to serve and helping is second nature to him. He suggested surgery for an issue and referred to a specialist, following through right on schedule. Arranged with knowledge of scheduling and wait lists a colonoscopy on my 65th birthday. Wow what a great birthday gift a totally clean bill of health and well scheduled procedure.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

In Feb 2014 I had a very severe pain in my lower abdomen and I went to see Dr Fadayomi. I told him I thought it was a hernia as I know a few people who have had this and the symptoms were the same. Instead he said it was a ligament problem and just prescribed pain killers. It steadily got worse as the year went on, and I pleaded with him to send me for some tests. He kept saying it's my ligament and just kept prescribing pain killers and when it got so bad I could hardly stand the pain, I went to see another doctor and got a second opinion. Just by describing the symptoms and without even examining me the doctor sent me for an ultrasound and confirmed it was a hernia. If Dr Fadayomi had done his due diligence and sent me for tests when I requested I would have had the problem fixed by now. Instead I am in extreme pain, cannot work full time or perform my duties at work properly and it will be months before repairing it. My wife also went to him and she had the same opinion. I definitely would not recommend him for anything. He totally failed as a doctor. If he can't diagnose something as routine as a hernia, what would he do with something more complex.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

i went to Dr. Fadayomi with a torn pec. he told me that it wasn't that bad and i was on a waiting list that took 7 months to get in to see a specialist.. when i returned in 7 months he called the specialist in front of me which said they never have received anything from this doctor.. Dr. Fadayomi asked me to leave his office and he didnt want to deal with me further after this... i went to emergency and they told me to sue Dr. Fadayomi that 7 months was ridiculous to see a specialist.. and there was to fixing this pec as i had waited way too long. if i could find a lawyer i would sue the !! off this p.os. i have been disabled and unable to work.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Fayadomi for 4 yrs now. completely competent. detail focused, I entrusted my parents to his care, I great DR.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Have been going to Dr Fadayomi as our family doctor since moving to Calgary 4 years ago. He is knowledgeable and very accessible. I can see how there might be some cultural differences but once you get past that he is a good doctor. While there, I've seen other doctors come to consult with him for his advice/opinion on multiple occasions.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I've had Crohn's disease since 1976. I've seen hundreds of doctors since then. This 'doctor' is the absolute worst 'doctor' I've ever met. Because I didn't have a family physician following a vehicle accident I saw this 'doctor' at a nearby clinic. Impossible to understand and during one appointment, actually started yelling at me. The worst, most unprofessional 'doctor' I've ever come across. Shabby incomplete record keeping. He should be barred from practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014