Ratings for Dr. Rachel A. Kasperowicz

I went there for a new patient appointment and was telling her some of my pervious problems that I have had. One of them included ongoing back pain she brushed it off and told me to make a different appointment. When I had to go back in for an emergency appointment that she called me in for she was nothing but rude and looked more at my boyfriend then me when talking about my issue. Wanted to change my medication I was taking for my acid reflex without talking to the specialist that put me on it. I do not recommend her at all. On the side note her ma had been extremely helpful to me and does explain things when I do t understand unlike the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I went to her with back pain she said u problem have kidney stones turns out 2 bulging disc she wrote scrip for a drug for pain I wouldn't take it cuz if the side effects she got mad then told me she wanted to do a drug screen I told her kiss my butt and left before she got to my room I guard her yelling at one of her workers like she was a dog well she is very rude and shouldn't even b a Dr I can't even call her a Dr

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Horrible doctor! First time I saw her, she walked th the office looked at me and said she does not do gastric bypasses. I never even asked her about that. She told me she runs her practice with "military precision". She will only talk to you about what your appt is for. Anything else you have to make another appt. You have to make appts to get pills refilled. Had an MRI Idone on my neck. She did not take the time to explain the results. Just read of the report. I could have done that. My new doctor (who is great) asked why she did so much un-needed bloodwork. Not sure how she still has a practice. Rude, no bedside manner, very unfriendly person. Do not reccomend her at all.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

By far the absolute rudest doctor I have ever been to. She does not listen to what you have to say, at all. When you are explaining what symptoms you have, she cuts you off and then gives a diagnosis of something that has nothing to do with anything you are talking about. For example, when I was 12, I went to her for a rash I had on my stomach. She did not help me with anything with that. Instead, she gave me a PREGNANCY test (at 12! which was not needed at all for any reason) , told me that I was obese, and told me I need to go to a therapist because I was crying. She is out the door within 5 minutes and does not explain anything to you. Going to her is a waste of time and money and I would not recommend her to anyone at all. I guess they just give anyone doctors degrees.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

My overall experience was horrible, from the receptionist to busy talking about Usher concert tickets, to the whole interaction with Dr. Kasperowicz. I had a couple questions about seeing an OB/GYN, because I've been trying to get pregnant, her first words to me were, "do you know how to get pregnant?" In a very demeaning tone. From there it just went down hill, she said she wanted to send me to an infertility clinic, mind you my husband and I have only been trying since may, so that was alittle extreme. But all and all, I recommend no one go to this dr. She doesn't care and is extremely rude.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

She diagnosed me with a chronic permanent illness, wrote me 4 prescriptions, answered NONE of my questions and was out of the room in 4 minutes flat, with no information for me at all. She also scared me and my family half to death by sending my 12 year old to emergency because "she had symptoms of meningitis". We took her to emergency, the Dr looked at her and said he had no idea why we had been instructed to bring her in. She had NO signs of meningitis whatsoever. Fortunately I have a new Dr now who is fantastic, and so does my daughter. But that doesn't erase the scare and $7,000 hospital bill. She's famous for her "here's your follow up appointment in four days", it doesn't matter what you were there for in the first place. She refuses to do ANYTHING without an appointment, meaning she makes $100 for the 3 minutes she's in the room blowing off your questions and concerns. Awful bedside manner, nothing but a money machine with not much concern about her patients. Stay far far away! If zero stars was an option I'd have used it!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Very rued and acts like she does not care at all about you. She rushes and doesn't give you time to speak barely.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Worst experience with a Doctor in my life! Not only is she rude and has the worst bedside manner. My daughter and I both had follow up visits for illnesses we are still suffering from and she doesn't come to work so they cancel our appointment and tell us we have to call back to see when she will be there. Also I tell them I need a refill for my prescription for a life threatening condition I have and they refused to get someone ANYONE to call it in, cause she's NOT there! If anything happens to me before I can get into the new Doctor, I will be SUING HER!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

When I returned to her after getting a new blood pressure medication, she seemed to over react and called an ambulance for me at her office. After a $10,000 hospital overnight they took me off that medication and put me on a new one. Now am fine and am going to a different doctor

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Can not keep records straight as well as keeping medications current. Changed medications without reason. Also Nikea the nurse has a bad attiude and will make false accusations again you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Rachel A. Kasperowicz's Credentials

• Saba Univ Sch Of Med, Saba, Netherland Antilles (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flushing, MI