Ratings for Dr. James L. Ziobron

Found out I had Lyme and he did very little to help. I ended up seeing another doctor to fix the mess he created.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Ziobron is wonderful! Of course you don't have to buy supplements from him. Give me a break! He has them there if you want the convenience or you can order them on-line or get them elsewhere. People want a quick fix to their problems and if you want that, then Dr. Ziobron isn't the doctor for you. True healing takes time! You need to go through testing to figure out the root of the problem. To fix the root of the problem, you need to heal your body through whatever is needed for that healing. It may be through supplementation, diet change, and possibly chelation, if that deem necessary. It will take time and is for only those who truly seek change and are willing to commit to that change. Dr. Ziobron is an expert!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone. I saw him for strange symptoms i was experiencing, which he quickly diagnosed as candida, and prescribed about 8 different supplements and chelation treatment. The most unethical part is, HE IS THE ONE YOU HAVE TO BUY THE SUPPLEMENTS AND TREATMENT FROM! On each appointment, he would not even give me any type of physical examination. He would just tell me to be patient and that eventually the supplements and chelation would work. On each visit, I would have to spend over $200 for worthless vitamins and even more for the chelation treatment (which i believe is their core business). After 8 months of no improvement at all and spending a fortune, I began seeing other doctors-- good ones-- and finally found out I had Cushing's Syndrome. I received proper treatment at an accredited hospital, and am now cured. My other doctors could not believe what I endured at Ziobron's clinic. Now I am very skeptical of so-called naturopath "healer" quacks.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I have had wonderful results seeing him I have had increased energy, decrease in pain, and peripheral neuropathy has resolved.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

My husband and I saw Dr. Ziobron and we were both very satisfied with him. He ordered blood tests that showed we both had candida which he successfully treated. He is highly knowledgeable and willing and able to address root cause, not just symptoms. To those of who experienced feeling worse, you should be aware that as your body releases toxins, you may feel worse before feeling better. This is quite common. You need to stick with the treatment and give it time to work.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. James L. Ziobron's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1993)