Ratings for Dr. Laurie S. Perrin

Excellent Doctor! Very knowledgeable, caring and personable and attended to my concerns during a high risk pregnancy. My husband and I really felt that we were in the best hands possible.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I had a horrible experience. She brushed all my concerns off and I almost died. I have heard many similar stories. The staff is rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Greatest OB/GYN!!! She delivered my last baby, it was a VBAC and she was always very supportive, unlike my previous doctors who treated me like I was a very high risk pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Perrin seems very knowledge, although sometimes her answers to discussions would change from one appt to the next. She consistently runs late, but does apologize. She also seems to be distracted and rushed when running late or on days with a lot of appts. She is also out of town A LOT. During the 8 months I saw her for my pregnancy she was out of town 5 times, including during the delivery. I found this pretty frustrating at times. Overall, I still think she is thorough, knowledgeable, and professional and I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr. Perrin was a fantastic doctor. She recently delivered my daughter in the hospital in the middle of a white out snow storm!!! I was impressed by her commitment to me and my family and appreciate all her help through out my pregnancy. As some other raters have said sometime the wait is a little long but she is always honest and upfront about it and she apologizes when is running behind. Overall, I would have to say that Dr. Perrin is a thoughtful, caring, and commited Dr. and would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

When we got in I told her we had been trying to have a baby for serval years. She ordered a hsg didn't tell me what it was. I waited three month and never get a call back. I finally called, the receptionist then gave me results from a pap smear. I said that didn't sound right Finally found out they never received results. I had to find them Then instead of having me come in so they could explain the condition a receptionist called back and said it looked good even though when I had it done the radiologist told me my uterus was shaped weird and I needed to talk to my dr about it when she called me for results. finally we thought I was pregnant and went to get blood done, waited a week didn't hear back and called myself. receptionist again gave me results, saying everything is good it was all negative, I have no idea if she actually gave me the results from my blood work, which they were also supposed to tell me what my hormone levels were at and they didn't, or a pap smear

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

She is WONDERFUL! She has delivered 2 of my children and only missed my 3rd because she was out of town. I love that she will make sure to come to the delivery if at all possible. She is very helpful and will give you as much time as you need during appointments! =) Sometimes you have to wait for a little bit to get in but then she will stay in with you until you are done with all your questions! I would recommend her to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

For the most part my experience with Dr. Perrin was wonderful. She recently vaginally delivered my first child. There were times when I had to wait up to 30 minutes to be seen, but that is what happens when you see a Dr. who tries very hard to be at the deliveries of all her patients. She was very good at answering questions, though I would have appreciated a little more education during appointments. I felt very safe and confident her knowledge and clinical skills and would recommend her to a friend. I hope to have her as my doctor the next time I am pregnant.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I had a horrible experience. She inserted the Merena IUD without explaining the dangers. The next thing I knew I had to be cut open have it removed. I almost died and still suffer meidcal problems because of it. I will never see her again.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

She is an excellent Dr. She has delivered 2 of my children and is hopefully going to deliver me this time. She makes every effort to attend her patients deliveries. She always answers questions and has been one of the best dr's that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Laurie S. Perrin's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Flagstaff, AZ